• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Cornered Rats

Urban Building 05: Production Update

6 posts in this topic

Mkw

When creating the new set of city buildings I wanted it to have a town square feel. I had a lot of space to build with this block, and I really wanted to take advantage of that. There are various architecture styles from the 1920's - 40's sprinkled throughout the city block. I had a lot of fun concepting and building this set of buildings. Each building has it's own personality and style, and plenty of opportunity for tense battles. I'm excited to get these new city blocks into the players hands so they can experience all the hard work that has gone into them. Screen shots of the standing and damaged state within.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=pdsH2gAb1vE:rMkkPlnuXX4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=pdsH2gAb1vE:rMkkPlnuXX4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=pdsH2gAb1vE:rMkkPlnuXX4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
pdsH2gAb1vE

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

1 person likes this

This will change the face of town combat in bigger towns/cities far more than the dividing of the cities even did, can't wait!

So does the footprint of the new buildings equal one of the old building footprints so the new can replace the old by swapping the old model out with the new one or will the new buildings need to be placed individually? I hope for the former but fear it will be the later as that will take time.