Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Urban Building 05: Production Update

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Mkw

When creating the new set of city buildings I wanted it to have a town square feel. I had a lot of space to build with this block, and I really wanted to take advantage of that. There are various architecture styles from the 1920's - 40's sprinkled throughout the city block. I had a lot of fun concepting and building this set of buildings. Each building has it's own personality and style, and plenty of opportunity for tense battles. I'm excited to get these new city blocks into the players hands so they can experience all the hard work that has gone into them. Screen shots of the standing and damaged state within.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=pdsH2gAb1vE:rMkkPlnuXX4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=pdsH2gAb1vE:rMkkPlnuXX4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=pdsH2gAb1vE:rMkkPlnuXX4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
pdsH2gAb1vE

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

This will change the face of town combat in bigger towns/cities far more than the dividing of the cities even did, can't wait!

So does the footprint of the new buildings equal one of the old building footprints so the new can replace the old by swapping the old model out with the new one or will the new buildings need to be placed individually? I hope for the former but fear it will be the later as that will take time.