• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ajl

cannot log in axis army

8 posts in this topic

ctd when trying to login to axis army but can login to everything else including allied.

Something really messed up with the live server. Our guys are working on a fix. Until that fix can be done and tested, use the training server.

I was just about to create a post about this. I was able to play for a while now, but the my power went out and when it came back on i'd ctd any time i tried to join axis army. I can join axis navy or air but not army.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0