• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
downtown

Changing the Depot Spawn Building without changing the footprint

14 posts in this topic

Here I add sandbags on the roof.

Add a door between the two windows above the garage and add sandbags on the roof above the garages.

There would be a 2nd fire escape straight out from the door that turns away from the garage.

Again sandbags on this 3rd floor roof where the handrail is.

Sandbags inside where the handrail is.

Sandbags just outside that exit door

and sandbags just on either side of the garage exit.

X0e8ImW.jpg

I propose moving the spawn for the AT and AAA guns from the same bay as the Truck back to this little alcove, out of the direct line of fire (less campable.)

r8BgWnZ.jpg

Can the wings of the dormer be moved in (narrowed) to allow more room?  Often people try to use mortars and LMGs from up here.  Mortars quickly run out of ammo and I think we should be able to put a Ammo Cache up here for LMG and Mortars (or somehow convince people to give up their Ammo Can to LMGs and Mortars?)

A69ozma.jpg

i can imagine all the players staying within this bunker and avoiding the cps!

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, skunkmilk said:

i can imagine all the players staying within this bunker and avoiding the cps!

That is why you put posters in the buildings to let people know that the building they spawned in is valueless and they need to check the building with the flag on it.qFgNi3G.jpg

Edited by downtown

The spawn bldg should be ground floor only imo - not a 3 story observation point.

5 hours ago, delems said:

The spawn bldg should be ground floor only imo - not a 3 story observation point.

We have enough trouble now with EI running into the barracks and camping us in the AB and on the ground floor of the spawn building.    I think of these as military buildings but the spawn building is not a fighting building (as it is now).  My suggestions make it more of a Military Building.

I don't like the idea of Infantry jumping from 3 stories that's why I added the 2nd fire escape.

I was thinking today that that Flag Buildings should be some kind of Headquarters and a portion of the Town's forces are controlled by them.  If that Flag Building is Captured you lose that portion of your spawn list.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0