• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
downtown

Origin - Target: Pentagons I hate them, Make them Optional

9 posts in this topic

The Number of times these have obstructed my view when I'm trying to see something or thought I might have seen something.

There is the little green arrow on the map.

Make them an option on the key mapper, something I can toggle on and OFF!

BxrxWKb.png4pXN7gW.png

PLEASE!

Edited by downtown
1 person likes this

Thank you, thank you, thank you!   I thought those were the red and blue triangles on the maps.

Probably the fastest complain fix in the game’s history! :) 

Also the waypoints should fade out when you aim towards it. So it should never block your sight, except from side views.

1 hour ago, ZEBBEEE said:

Probably the fastest complain fix in the game’s history! :) 

Also the waypoints should fade out when you aim towards it. So it should never block your sight, except from side views.

I never saw anything explaining that the "Origin" and "Target" floaty pentagons were the waypoints.  When you mark stuff you see waypoints and on the map there is Origin and Target triangles, which I do not mind, I thought turning that off shut those off. I did not know the setting was these ethereal floaty things that were obstructing my view.   They should be fading but they always seemed to come back when I didn't want them to and were often right where something I needed to see was and were obstructing that.

I would not mind if I could use a keystroke to toggle them on and off.

Actually Xoom announced For the ongoing roadmap that these map-marked waypoints will now also show up ingame.

FMS and Ammo Cache's need to be visible to anyone on Target as well.  We've been using the enemy ship icon.  On the Suggestion I made icons (pngs) as suggestions for them.

2 people like this

I think these way points /target indicators should fade away when one looks at it.

I have also had them obstruct my view . I like them as indicators so turning them off completely kinda sucks, but if there could be a nice solution to it without having to disable it would be welcomed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0