Jsilec

Mosz

12 posts in this topic

shooting that opel made me smile especially when the panic began and all the axis engies started bailing out haha

2 people like this

J you big bully!!

Wow... this is the only post in General Discussions for 48 hours..... guess everyone is just too busy playing in game, or the forum isnt updating for me?

Edited by ian77

14 hours ago, Jsilec said:

shooting that opel made me smile especially when the panic began and all the axis engies started bailing out haha

I heard the first shot and typed "EI" and the driver just kept driving into you lol. I bailed and got a shot off, got a kill credit but died. 

Always amazes me that people stay on a truck under fire, just jump off, you might die, but you might not and be able to fire back haha

Edited by Mosizlak
1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

I heard the first shot and typed "EI" and the driver just kept driving into you lol. I bailed and got a shot off, go a kill credit but died. 

Always amazes me that people stay on a truck under fire, just jump off, you might die, but you might not and be able to fire back haha

We should be able to shoot while on a truck. I want to do a drive-by on an enemy AB and fire a MAS38 one-handed.

34 minutes ago, rodsantos said:

We should be able to shoot while on a truck. I want to do a drive-by on an enemy AB and fire a MAS38 one-handed.

I'd Hero up again for that LOL

16 hours ago, Jsilec said:

One of my most cherished game memories was defending an FB and knowing there was gonna be an old school rush for it.  Had a bofors setup as we were low on supply, here comes the hot dropping opel with 8 engies on board, blamblamblamblam.

Probably a similar rush for para plane killing fighters- so much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Also, killing your friends is a sweet sweet nectar.

2 people like this

Early days with BKB, forget the town, but it was down south and one with a completely isolated airfield, like bertrix or something.  call went out for paras for lux, i jump in, a bunch of people hop in, we wait like 8 minutes, a ton of people in the plane.  plane lifts and we all immediately die to a clown car, not even 10 seconds into the flight.

I remember our initial tests with the SPAAs, you could fire while driving around.. That would have been dangerous for AB drive by shootings.. 

2 hours ago, Kilemall said:

One of my most cherished game memories was defending an FB and knowing there was gonna be an old school rush for it.  Had a bofors setup as we were low on supply, here comes the hot dropping opel with 8 engies on board, blamblamblamblam.

Probably a similar rush for para plane killing fighters- so much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Also, killing your friends is a sweet sweet nectar.

LOL that brought  backon e of my memoreis fo defedning a  depleted fb agains rush after rush, last one was  a  para  drop attemp,  I shot  her out of ari with a STUG before any para got of :D

3 hours ago, drkmouse said:

LOL that brought  backon e of my memoreis fo defedning a  depleted fb agains rush after rush, last one was  a  para  drop attemp,  I shot  her out of ari with a STUG before any para got of :D

Heh, fourth best alltime FB memory for me.

Opel memory A1.

85th Falls Jäger was out to no good.

Bumpy Opel ride in the forrest.

I was thrown up in the air, longed inside a tree!!!!

Could not get out, the screen shot was hilarious.

Those were the days...........

Edited by Hardlead

There was a awesome bug years ago that allows us to set up on trucks with LMGs and fire from them... and airplane wings lol. We DID do rushes with MG34s on the hoods of opels and it was hysterical.  Even got on the wings of a JU52 for straffing but he turned to sharp and we all slid off to our deaths.

As for FB hotdrops... AEF was spawning in tanks and 17pdrs at and FB getting a column going to a new AO not yet placed.  IIRC we had 8  CH3s and 7s spawned in, some Cru3s and mb 4 17pdr ATGs.  Somebody said they heard and opel coming in so we cut engines. We saw the opel coming in on the road so we waited right up to the point we knew it was a hotdrop and he saw us. Then we all opened up on him at once. Was extremely funny as the opel hit his brakes soon as he noticed we where waiting. IIRC there where only 3 EI engies though.  

I had a similar situation when I was axis years ago I was in a small squad of 10 (sango roto) and we did FB runs a lot.  I loaded up my squad on the opel to hotdrop an FB.  Nothing going on, just to flip some fbs. It was night time and as I left the road to roll into the FB, soon as I crossed the road side bushline I rammed a Cru2 or 3 at full speed head on killing everyone. Never saw him until I hit him then got lite up by several tanks and AA guns.  We ran into a armor column forming at the FB.

3 people like this