Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Number pad keys in a laptop

campbell26

How do u use number pad keys if I’m in a laptop? I’m doing the first plane tutorial and it says “While holding (numpad 6) use (joystick 1 x axis) to confirm that your right aileron is functioning.” I’m on a laptop and I don’t have a number pad so is there any way for me to use another key or use the normal number keys above the letter keys? I also have a joystick that has many buttons, could I use them?

• 2 months later...
  • Registered Users

Hello campbell26, how are you?

On 9/1/2019 at 8:48 PM, campbell26 said:

How do u use number pad keys if I’m in a laptop? I’m doing the first plane tutorial and it says “While holding (numpad 6) use (joystick 1 x axis) to confirm that your right aileron is functioning.” I’m on a laptop and I don’t have a number pad so is there any way for me to use another key or use the normal number keys above the letter keys? I also have a joystick that has many buttons, could I use them?

You can remap the keympper to suit your actual keyboard, mouse and joystick. The ONLY caveat is the hardware must be fully setup and functional within the OS otherwise WWIIOnline cannot map to the hardware.

If you do remap the (numberpad 6) key the remapped key will show in the tutorials.

Also the "Default" keyboard setup is for a Full 104 key US International keyboard.

Cheers

james10