Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texasjay

new thrustmaster flight rudder pedal

5 posts in this topic

Had anyone try to get the thrustmaster flight rudder pedal to work with hotas X . ..it working on Window but not in game, thank

jay

Ok, no help ,so I trash the hotas x n got new set th16000 m. with twcs and tfrp .. by golly I still cant figure out how to get da dam thing to work ,, if no help then I am gonna retired , 38 yrs of  flying simulator 

My hotas x is several years old, I literally got it before it went on sale in general early bird buy, don't have a problem but don't have separate pedals.  

You're defining Joystick 1 for the hotas/replacement and joystick 2 for the pedals?

did had a 15 yrs old  set of CH product and never have any plm  till my old rig die on me plus all new crappy window came alone , till win 10 .. I couldn't afford new set after built new rig , so I bought cheap joystick n throttle but no rudder till now I brought whole set , now I got a headache trying figure out why is don't see it , funny window seem to work fine but going into game a rudder is a joystick and throttle half of axis and throttle see the other half so joystick is a dead stick.."sigh"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0