Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Advanced sniper tips

ireinharti

So I'm pretty confident with my shooting but I just know I am not utilizing this class to it's full potential and getting killed playing sniper always stings a little extra because of the amount of units avaiable, could anyone help me out with some advanced tips that I could use so I'm not.. idk kinda just wasting the class?

Find tatonka in game and check with him; think he is with section 2.

Another good one is optik - not sure he still around.

Sure there a couple others, paddyo? agave? eagle? maybe?

Edited by delems

YOOOO I BEEN PLAYING WITH EAGLE I THINK IM GONNA HIT HIM UP THANK YOU!

Also any snipers who would want to take me under their wing id appreciate it :)

• cover is your friend, have options for the next three or four moves to ensure you’re not exposed.

• fire only when you feel you’ve got a fair chance of dropping the right.

• move after firing, dog-legged best.

• stay out of buildings, including capture points.

• ideally remain at a distance of 300m from the enemy.

• you should be spending more time in comms / reconnaissance mode for your teammates (ie not engaging)

• ignore the inevitable critics from those who might not understand why you’re playing differently.

• that said, be prepared to drop your rifle and spawn another class when your team needs you.

Good luck 

Edited by poker
  • Like 4