gavalink

Times you will see me in game...

37 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2019 at 5:46 AM, gavalink said:

But when each side's AO is the opposing town, from a side perspective it's 1 AO and 1 DO. No feigns or diversions, just straight up headbanging on a minute section of a "300,000 sq km battlefield".  It seems a waste of space not to have access to it (and maybe somewhat false advertising).

While I can appreciate your concern, and recognize that there is a desire to utilize more of the vast game world that makes up WWII Online, the 1 AO comes up only in significant imbalance or low pop conditions. The available number of AO's are dependent on the under populated sides current population, which truly helps us do a good job at maintaining the AO balancing act. We all desire more AO's to be available, and that will happen as more population gets onboard and in. 

We went to a 2 AO Minimum with the very best of intentions, realizing that the number of supply opportunities were extraordinarily larger, available at all towns by comparison to pre-1.36 which was the TOE system solely.

What we found is that while Garrison supply is accessible everywhere, the number of people online did not match that supply boost. Therefore while it was not quite as exacerbated as pre-Garrisons, the rolling effect that plagued the entire Campaign experience during Time Zone 3 remained. That time zone while only 33% of the equation, has and had the potential to have a 100% effect for the outcome of a Campaign.

This is a rock solid solution to eliminating massive rolls in time zone 3, and there is no intention of changing that because history has shown (more than twice) it would be appeasing the people with the hammer while laying waste to the receiving team. We have tried, and each time it has been reversed due to not being successful.

1 person likes this

Have not played this map - yet.  I think the holiday might have something to do with the low numbers.  There is always a pulse of player numbers that go along with kids going back to school and holidays. I know I was not on this weekend because of the holiday. Things will pick up.

2 hours ago, stankyus said:

Have not played this map - yet.  I think the holiday might have something to do with the low numbers.  There is always a pulse of player numbers that go along with kids going back to school and holidays. I know I was not on this weekend because of the holiday. Things will pick up.

How ya feeling we need killers ingame we are hungry for blood

7 hours ago, Jsilec said:

How ya feeling we need killers ingame we are hungry for blood

Played tonight got about 100 kills almost.

2 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

I need to spawn into allied and get a Matty. 100 kills here I come!

Not this map its T3.  Most my kills where as infantry which I primarily play. That being said my best kill in a matty was 43.. my best kill mission was in a Cru3 at 98.  I was outside an AB and had just enough elevation to see the top of tank turrets and had just enough drop to hit them, plus I had a beeline MG fire into the barracks area and AB exit where the lemmings kept trying to run across the street to the spawnable to get mowed down. I was about 400-500m out. I remember I had 18 tank kills plus a few 232s - 4 being Tigers and 7 x 88 kills which accounted for all but 1 88 in the supply - granted this was when the 88 barrel pointed to the sky bug but and I shot the barrels with AP rendering them useless.  And no I did not have a shot on the VEH all my tank kills where ETs leaving the Gate or being hit in turret flank over the wall moving to the gate.

1 hour ago, stankyus said:

Not this map its T3.  Most my kills where as infantry which I primarily play. That being said my best kill in a matty was 43.. my best kill mission was in a Cru3 at 98.  I was outside an AB and had just enough elevation to see the top of tank turrets and had just enough drop to hit them, plus I had a beeline MG fire into the barracks area and AB exit where the lemmings kept trying to run across the street to the spawnable to get mowed down. I was about 400-500m out. I remember I had 18 tank kills plus a few 232s - 4 being Tigers and 7 x 88 kills which accounted for all but 1 88 in the supply - granted this was when the 88 barrel pointed to the sky bug but and I shot the barrels with AP rendering them useless.  And no I did not have a shot on the VEH all my tank kills where ETs leaving the Gate or being hit in turret flank over the wall moving to the gate.

Oh so the cru kills from 500m but the 88 isnt right now?

I call bias!!!$#D@#!!!

6 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

Oh so the cru kills from 500m but the 88 isnt right now?

I call bias!!!$#D@#!!!

I heard Xoom installed a button called the funny zep button. They all buzz you and laugh when you spawn an 88 to see you rage. It’s a stress reliever.

17 hours ago, stankyus said:

I heard Xoom installed a button called the funny zep button. They all buzz you and laugh when you spawn an 88 to see you rage. It’s a stress reliever.

LMAO!

9 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

Maybe I should rage. I mean, thats how the allies get what they want. Amiright?

NOOB! we Allies use $$$$$$$ to get what we want...

speaking of $$$$

damn gotta pay xoom too play now.