XOOM

Funding Campaign @ 10%!

4 posts in this topic

Today we're happy to report that "Csm308" became this critical campaign's FIRST Field Marshall, contributing $3,000.00 to the WWII Online 2019 funding campaign, providing a much needed boost!

We have also had contributions in the last 24 hours from: John Bailey, James Watson, Augern, Paul Carter and Wesley Kamerer. 

With that, everyone who has assisted so far has made it possible for us to reach 10% funding in short order - thank you so much everyone! Your efforts are single handedly ensuring that WWII Online has a brighter future, with a better set of servers, bandwidth and long-term sustainability. 

Let's keep the drive pressing forward to achieve these big objectives for our future!

http://www.wwiionline.com/fund 

7 people like this

On 9/10/2019 at 5:10 PM, Zeppelin said:

I'd like to contribute via paypal

Alas, it dont see that option

"Interested in Other Payment Options?

Indiegogo currently accepts payments only from direct credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. If you would like a payment option that is not currently supported (cash, check, PayPal etc.), we recommend getting in touch with the campaign owner directly."

@Zeppelin Send me an e-mail at mcallahan@corneredrats.com and we can make it happen.

Tossed some cash in. Would have been more but renovations are "eating my cash".

Spouse's plan for Uber "world crushing" spacious expansion might allow me to 

find a closet to play in I hope. 

S!