• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sorella

Trouble in The Harbour

6 posts in this topic

We, the OT Committee for A Better Relationship with The Harbour (sic), would like to respectfully inform all forumites, players, CRSer's and Powers That Be, that there is A RIOT brewing over there. We don't normally like to make waves, but OTLeaks has recently received from un-named and unknown Ukrainian Navy Sources secret documents planning a full NAVAL UPRISING via the Harbour with the following demands: 

• more naval infantry with full loadouts
  • country-designated marine uniforms including special hats
  • special navy only amphibious opels, morris and lafflys
  • bigger guns on FMBs
  • tank-busting torpedoes
  • tugboats for destroyer auto-pilot guidance
  • submarines and aircraft carriers for each side
  • correct and enhanced naval 'piping aboard' sounds on each naval spawn-in
  • swimming dogs
  • correct spelling of the word 'Harbour' throughout TGTCWTF (the game that comes with the forums)

You have been warned! Beware the Harbour!!

OT CFABR-WTH
Sorella, Co-ordinating UnderSecretary 

Image result for naval riot gifImage result for in the navy village people gif

The rest of it is reasonable, but I'm pretty sure the line stops at new hats.  I think the game engine has a hat budget and naval ones will break it.

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

The rest of it is reasonable, but I'm pretty sure the line stops at new hats.  I think the game engine has a hat budget and naval ones will break it.

Image result for british admiral hatsImage result for german vintage admiral hatsImage result for german vintage admiral hats

Wehrmacht and KM inf look the same and shoot the same guns.

Its an exercise in ridiculousness

42 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

Its an exercise in ridiculousness

Players in many games, including this one, often form an attachment to their side their branch their squad and their friends. Some even prefer, and become expert in, specific equipment, say a DD, FMB - just like some prefer a certain plane or tank or infantry weapon.

Your zeppelin's-eye view perhaps keeps you from noticing some of the finer aspects of the game and players thereof. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0