Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kacman

Directional sound issue

10 posts in this topic

Ever since last patch I can only hear sounds if I am facing where they are coming from. I saw an old post in forums about it but its way before windows 10. Anyone experiencing same issues or found a fix?

I had same issue and it cleared up after I set audio settings to "primary sound driver" 

Same here but I had to change my PC settings back to 5.1 speakers. For some reason it set it to 7.1

15 hours ago, kacman said:

Ever since last patch I can only hear sounds if I am facing where they are coming from. I saw an old post in forums about it but its way before windows 10. Anyone experiencing same issues or found a fix?

Having the same problem so are a lot of other folks

windows 10 has done a couple of major patches lately . Mine happened after one , as well as me playing with my settings .:P

If you have access to it the latest DTS-Ultra spatial sound enhancements work fairly well. 

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Hoping Rats jump in with a solution as well.  I've tried changing the sound settings from primary to the other one as well as same thing on computer settings and no change.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0