kgarner

ahhh sheeeeet

27 posts in this topic

Kgarner 823 TOM= 13 hours and change....the map started 22 hours ago....my god man get out of your moms basement....cant beat that TOM dont want too lol

36 minutes ago, kgarner said:

when u talk alot of [censored]... u gotta back it up lol

Just remember to take the trash out i dont wanna hear about you not doing your chores :mad:

Nothing like a momentum reset.... at the perfectly opportune time. *skeptically looks over glasses*

3 hours ago, kgarner said:

Nothing like a momentum reset.... at the perfectly opportune time. *skeptically looks over glasses*

You tripped the servers awesomeness detection system... and it had to go into lock-down mode to prevent a map roll is my guess.

7 minutes ago, choad said:

You tripped the servers awesomeness detection system... and it had to go into lock-down mode to prevent a map roll is my guess.

yes........ exactly..... thank you

2 minutes ago, kgarner said:

yes........ exactly..... thank you

Or an alternative theory ..... you were clipped so far into a burm with your lmg that you started to sink into the nether regions of the game world and the server crashed because of it. Care to clear your conscience?

I am honored that you think im so amazing that i must be cheating....... makes me feel all tingly inside

51 minutes ago, choad said:

Or an alternative theory ..... you were clipped so far into a burm with your lmg that you started to sink into the nether regions of the game world and the server crashed because of it. Care to clear your conscience?

Nah that'll just turn the screen purple

was probably for the best though...... I literally passed out in my computer chair yesterday...... the server reset literally put be to bed

8 hours ago, kgarner said:

was probably for the best though...... I literally passed out in my computer chair yesterday...... the server reset literally put be to bed

Your TOM is 23 hours now into a 46 hour map....your approaching korean gamer territory...your hours off must be spent sleeping fapping and peeing into a gatorade bottle next to your computer desk

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, kgarner said:

listen.......... im a mf'in savage bro........ my obsessions know no limits :).  

WBS coming get what you can while you can 

4 minutes ago, MikeAZ said:

I blame nily

U mean p9butter or whatever name he is now

only took me 2 days to figure out p9apple was nily.... his mannerisms are to easy to spot

What will his game name be in 2 weeks is the question.  Probably should start a thread for that so we can offer up some suggestions.