• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Elfin

Hey You. Ya you who plays the game.....

15 posts in this topic

If you can go toss some cash in the Fund Raiser !!! 

Parachuting dogs are in the "chute"...no kidding !!!!

I am poor* and I even put some in.

:mellow:

:)

S!

* (note I didn't say poor at what...though my stat's tell the story) 

1 person likes this

Bump! 

And I am not a CRS paid hack....

They don't have that much cash 

;)

:)

Go support the fundraiser. (If you can, it's your game)

S!

Question for Rats, I did not use my account starter perks from last campaign and wondering about now- do these accumulate and are usable in the future or do they have an expiration date?

This was NOT a rhetorical question, I'm expecting an answer.

Some points people might think about:

Hardware was supposed to have been bought before steam, to be able to host thousands.

Allegedly more connection with community, yet, major game changes come into play ALL the time totally out of the blue without any discussion like HC fru. Fundraiser also, with perks that might not be liked and no paypal.

Generally no transparancy, they had a part time coder, who left, then it was a volunteer coder, who apparantly also left, do they have any coders? Is terrain still being developed?

They have done good, server numbers seem to stabilize, but the forum looks really empty. Updating frequency and intensity seems to go down, also rats playing. It's my impression. 

Yup, adding the HC Fru (HC MS) was a bad decision.  

Edited by krazydog

@Kilemallsubmit a support ticket so your case can be researched.  Don't post specific questions in a general forum post as it may get missed.  

S!

1 hour ago, TMAN said:

@Kilemallsubmit a support ticket so your case can be researched.  Don't post specific questions in a general forum post as it may get missed.  

S!

I appreciate the point of 'it could be missed here' and I suppose it's not a 'good look' to be demanding responses so quickly, so a little more patience I guess, although having a live fund raiser underway made me think the Rats would be watching these threads closely.  My apologies for that aspect.

However, this is a question that affects the fundraiser itself and given the short amount of time left to it, needs to be addressed here IMO.

The point of posting here is so everyone knows the answer and may make informed decisions.  It's why 98% of any suggestions and dealings I have are done in forums rather then in personal/support communications.

This question in particular is germane to the value proposition of the various campaign support levels, and posted here means effectively a CRS commitment/decision either way.

15 hours ago, dpetraeus said:

Allegedly more connection with community, yet, major game changes come into play ALL the time totally out of the blue without any discussion like HC fru.

I actually remember there being a lot of forum discussion regarding mobile spawns before that was implemented. Don't remember the specifics though.

It is 20 axis vs. 4 allied right now. Yes, but no thanks.

correction it's 20 vs. 2 now and in the trash it goes.

Edited by dpetraeus

18 minutes ago, dpetraeus said:

Ya that was a bit rough.....they rolled 4 towns and still going..... ;(

2 hours ago, dpetraeus said:

At some point, you'd think the TZ3 crew would get bored and find another game to play.

Just goes to show how susceptible people are to low hanging fruit.  

With game ambassadors like kgarner ... i think this game will go on for another 20 years.

1 person likes this

you didn't see axis  complain when allies were rolling towns and we only had 2 people on