• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
kgarner

YES!!!!!!

25 posts in this topic

Please feel free to pat me on the back........ as I pat myself on the back....... 

what for you ask?????

As vindication of my resent forum junkie status I have received as many post "likes" as both kilemall and gorebilmey ( that is if neither of them liked their own posts with their 2nd accounts)

I didn't get as many as Jselic though :(............ Nutz

3 people like this

Eh.  Reminds me of NFL rookies perfecting their TD dance, while Hall of Fame guys just trot off cause of course they scored.

Act like you've been there before.

1 person likes this

I liked something you said once. I can not recall what you said, or what the topic was. It was written in legible English and was comprised (mostly) of complete sentences. For that, my hat goes off to you.

Between the game and the forums.......this is not the community I remember for 16 yrs ago.  What a shame.  

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, bmw said:

Between the game and the forums.......this is not the community I remember for 16 yrs ago.  What a shame.  

Make WWIIOL great again!

1 person likes this

one forum post .......( followed with the inevitable single "like")........ at a time. 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, bmw said:

go back and check the forums - same as it ever was. breakfast club. but I like the community - it has a sense of humour.

4 hours ago, choad said:

I liked something you said once. I can not recall what you said, or what the topic was. It was written in legible English and was comprised (mostly) of complete sentences. For that, my hat goes off to you.

Even monkeys can come up with something legible given enough of them and enough time. It was inevitable that garner would to.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, drkmouse said:

so you have your second acount likeing  you?  :D

No.  All my likes are organic.

Just because I always WIN

Doesn't mean I cheat

Even though some would like to think so

I would probably be salty too if I always lost to me

Goreb..... please explain what that's like for the rest of us, would you? :)

Edited by kgarner
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, kgarner said:

No.  All my likes are organic.

Just because I always WIN

Doesn't mean I cheat

Even though some would like to think so

I would probably be salty too if I always lost to me

Goreb..... please explain what that's like for the rest of us, would you? :)

was just having fun LOL

1 minute ago, drkmouse said:

was just having fun LOL

What!!??!?! having fun!!!!!!!! nope that's not aloud........ and sir...... you have a bad attitude if you think u can just come in here and have fun.  Please try to be more classy (like me), would you? thanks

1 person likes this

My career kd is 88 vs 46 with kgartner....i dominate him in the forums and in this game that games with the forums...i am awesome because i troll the trolls that everyone hates so in reality i am THE forum guard....if the forum had a cp i would be in it killing off hordes of these soggy mutants who pretend their 5th chin is just a temporary thing....now go back to sniffing pottheads speedos and wishing your lowpop crowd was a gaggle of asian trannys who think your just the uber

Seeeeee at least this guy has a sense of humor.... even if his innuendo and satire are 2nd rate.  And ..... at VERY LEAST his comment likes are organic.

Jselic........ wishes he could... take...towns...like me

WIshes

WIshes

He could troll....like.... me

WIshes

WIshes

1 person likes this

Kgarner is a lot of things. Unemployed, a narcissist, a sexual camel, a borderline personality disorder warrior.  Never heard the word cheater and kgarner mentioned in the same breath though. So pump the brakes on that one.

I confess ... i am the one who likes all of gore's posts. It is a rule that i live by.

Edited by choad

unemployed.... eh? not exactly.  Lol I learned a while back...... when u have a trust account...... haters gonna hate bra

narcissist 100%

sexual deviant ... yes... but always within the legal limits

personality disorders are a fraud...... people are people.... and much to complicated to classify.  I argued my psych professors into the ground on that same point. 

Not a cheater..... GOOD! cuz i dont cheat. Ever. Dont need to. I'm a WINNER

So you like the way goreb tastes then, eh?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.... *eye rollz* you guys are cute together

Edited by kgarner
1 person likes this