• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornered Rats

WBS Starts - End of Free Play - Support our Funding Drive

5 posts in this topic

TMAN

Today starts our two week Welcome Back Soldier event!  All inactive accounts receive two weeks of full equipment access.  Use these weeks to catch up and play with old friends and squad members.  Also, a reminder as of today perpetual free play has ended.  It has been replaced by a free 30 day trial subscription which gives all infantry access and access to a truck.  Finally, we still need more support for our 2019 funding drive!  We are a 100% player funded game and right now is the time to step up and support our development road map and the moving of our servers.  For more information on all these topics click here:

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=8QHg-tZ98WM:fxfcPGuG6JA:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=8QHg-tZ98WM:fxfcPGuG6JA:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=8QHg-tZ98WM:fxfcPGuG6JA:F7zBnMyn0Lo
8QHg-tZ98WM

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

I tried to play with one account (old premium account) and all tanks are locked.

name: enemytank

None of the starter accounts have been activated?

They are not welcomed back?

Quote "All inactive accounts".