Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deadman09

every time i log wwii launcher gone

7 posts in this topic

First I hate windows 10 , always a game of find waldo when it comes to finding files. But with wwiionline the launcher dissapears from my desktop evry time i log off. And it can not be found anywere only thing i can find is the downloader but it ask my if i want to replace file/??????????? and i have to download game again.. so that means its in this computer somewere right?

anyways been looking for an hour now and its nowere just the downloader.  ps i removed all files before downloading and uninstalled

In windows 10 you can search for files .

That being said , It is placed in folder "c:\Program Files (x86)\CRS\WWiionline

It was in "Battleground Europe" but it has been changed .

To run game you can also go to "start" button and then in the program list "cornered Rat Software" and run game from there .

To start game from inside that folder , just run "playgate.exe " or create a desktop icon running that file.

The installer should have created all that for you unless the installation was interupted somehow.

If you get prompted to use old files , delete or rename the folder  "documents\Battleground Europe" as it is no longer used ,but the game will reference that folder for old cfml files as if you just updated from the pre 1.36 version.

I hope that was not too complicated . 

Edited by tr6al

So I try to delete everything try to reinstall and it says unistall first but when i type  (x86)\CRS\WWiionline  in the search on my comp it doesnt find it i deleted everything i could find starting with wwiionline, battlefield europe etc and used the uninstaller but its hiding somewere on my comp somewere . I mean il be looking at file sometimes and for fun search for it but cortaana or whatever the search is doesnt see it.i would like to 100% delete everything wwiionline and ill probably need a step by step to do it

When the game starts installing it asks if the folder it shows is the correct one . Check that path out or change it to a diffefrent one .

In the search function you can choose the "more " button at top right and then select "folder" for a more refined search.

Edited by tr6al

Thnx tr6 not sure i did exactly what you said but it worked S!  If I see ya out there let me know if you need some ammo or anything.  Much appreciated

On 10/5/2019 at 1:01 AM, tr6al said:

The installer should have created all that for you unless the installation was interupted somehow.

Just a little note:

Both the Old and New installers offer the option to create a desktop shortcut. Straight out of the box this option is un-selected so to have the desktop shortcut created that option must first be selected.

The option itself is presented at the top of the list of options, along with the options to install the DirectX and VC runtime components.

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0