• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
kgarner

Warrent for zippys arrest......

7 posts in this topic

A reward for zippy's arrest is here by issued.  Due to his acts of treason a 10000 mark reward is offered for his capture ...... dead or alive

reports have surfaced that zippy was witnessed screaming "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPA'S" as the mg and cannon fire from his matty screamed none stop......... the plot thickens 

He was busted in Hattiesburg for speeding and was found to have a stolen douche bag in his possession.  Forensic testing shows it belonged to kgarner. Pretty sure those charges aren't gonna stick, but dbag has been returned to it's rightful owner.

Edited by choad
1 person likes this

I saw zippy putting in some serious bunker work with his thompson today at tienan dude should be playing with a ground squad hint hint

dont listen to them zippy!  Come home to me.... and all will be forgiven

2 hours ago, Jsilec said:

I saw zippy putting in some serious bunker work with his thompson today at tienan dude should be playing with a ground squad hint hint

I think with only one mg he was disappointed and didn't try. like when you got a bad Christmas gift as a child.