Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gavalink

OS 10.15 Catalina has been released

9 posts in this topic

Ya...saw that...didn't install because.......

well you know.

S!

As an exclusive Apple user (computers, iPhone, iPad) my enthusiasm for the company and it's products continually diminish. All of the primary non-Apple software and hardware that I use have said hold off on the upgrade.

Edited by gavalink

well...I have windows in bootcamp install...so I may just go that way for a while.

S!

Looks like im out of the game until the rats get a mac version up and the billing worked out . S\

Hopefully sooner than later but might not be for another month or two. We have done some initial testing but it does need fixes. 

Thanks SCKING...good to know... in time for xmas I hope.

S!

On 09/10/2019 at 2:44 AM, SCKING said:

Hopefully sooner than later but might not be for another month or two. We have done some initial testing but it does need fixes. 

Fully appreciate that you’re a volunteer Scking, so this post is not directed at you in any shape or form.

@XOOM I, and others, contributed to a funding drive (one of many) when it was made clear that this drive would support the 64-bit upgrade. it is disappointing that this benchmark has not been met, and I certainly will not delay downloading an upgraded experience (which is needed to align my iPhone and iPad for work and family related activities).

The funding drive was in spring 2018: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fundraiser-2018-wwii-online#/ and over £30,000 was raised. I find it very difficult to understand why you have failed to meet the 64-bit deadline when you essentially received cash some 18-months ago for this reason.

Edited by poker

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0