Cornered Rats

Paying your Subscription: PayPal

12 posts in this topic

We're currently transitioning from one processor to a new one, to offer new reliable methods of payment and a completely new robust subscription management system. However until that is fully implemented, everyone will need to use our PayPal method to pay for your subscription. Even if you do not have a PayPal account, you can still use this method to pay with your card. Right now it is the only way to keep your subscription paid up to date. We encourage everyone to read the below tutorial and keep your account on track.

HOW TO USE PAYPAL TO PAY FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (click here)

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=VkUyn3X2JBQ:3mfM-25Dhb0:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=VkUyn3X2JBQ:3mfM-25Dhb0:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=VkUyn3X2JBQ:3mfM-25Dhb0:F7zBnMyn0Lo
VkUyn3X2JBQ

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Ya, don't work.

There is no 'pay now' in profile section.

Can't sub any of my alt accounts now and they have all been deactivated.

When i go to subscription, click pay now, then click pay with this card  - nothing happens.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, delems said:

Ya, don't work.

There is no 'pay now' in profile section.

Can't sub any of my alt accounts now and they have all been deactivated.

When i go to subscription, click pay now, then click pay with this card  - nothing happens.

Talked to Oldzeke and he said he had the same issue and added his phone number and then it popped up and worked..  

Mine shows up with the subscription page, and I swear I signed up for a different amount per month than what it shows.

Guess I need to check online banking and see (if it's different than last month, buh bye).

Also, I'm not sure I ever gave paypal my phone number, and I'm not sure I would, actually.

Edited by tater

I added my cell number and it did not work , changed it to land line then it worked, not sure if it was dumb luck or just a refresh issue....

Unless I can pull up a page that shows my current sub, with monthly cost, then simply change payment, my account is closed, and I'm not going to experiment with resubbing at some different rate than what I agreed to before. Presumably forum access will end at some point, too, and meanwhile the lockout is weaning me from playing nicely.

1 person likes this

Tried phone number, doesn't work.

Still no pay now, and the pay now option in subscription tab doesn't work.

thread makes my heart sad.......... guess It's time to find something else to do with my days :(

Edited by kgarner

Please submit a support ticket so that your issues can be individually addressed.  You won't get contacted by support by posting here.

S!