Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Paying your Subscription: PayPal

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

We're currently transitioning from one processor to a new one, to offer new reliable methods of payment and a completely new robust subscription management system. However until that is fully implemented, everyone will need to use our PayPal method to pay for your subscription. Even if you do not have a PayPal account, you can still use this method to pay with your card. Right now it is the only way to keep your subscription paid up to date. We encourage everyone to read the below tutorial and keep your account on track.

HOW TO USE PAYPAL TO PAY FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (click here)

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=VkUyn3X2JBQ:3mfM-25Dhb0:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=VkUyn3X2JBQ:3mfM-25Dhb0:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=VkUyn3X2JBQ:3mfM-25Dhb0:F7zBnMyn0Lo
VkUyn3X2JBQ

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Ya, don't work.

There is no 'pay now' in profile section.

Can't sub any of my alt accounts now and they have all been deactivated.

When i go to subscription, click pay now, then click pay with this card  - nothing happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, delems said:

Ya, don't work.

There is no 'pay now' in profile section.

Can't sub any of my alt accounts now and they have all been deactivated.

When i go to subscription, click pay now, then click pay with this card  - nothing happens.

Talked to Oldzeke and he said he had the same issue and added his phone number and then it popped up and worked..  

Mine shows up with the subscription page, and I swear I signed up for a different amount per month than what it shows.

Guess I need to check online banking and see (if it's different than last month, buh bye).

Also, I'm not sure I ever gave paypal my phone number, and I'm not sure I would, actually.

Edited by tater

I added my cell number and it did not work , changed it to land line then it worked, not sure if it was dumb luck or just a refresh issue....

Unless I can pull up a page that shows my current sub, with monthly cost, then simply change payment, my account is closed, and I'm not going to experiment with resubbing at some different rate than what I agreed to before. Presumably forum access will end at some point, too, and meanwhile the lockout is weaning me from playing nicely.

• Like 1

thread makes my heart sad.......... guess It's time to find something else to do with my days :(

Edited by kgarner

• CORNERED RAT

Please submit a support ticket so that your issues can be individually addressed.  You won't get contacted by support by posting here.

S!

• 2 weeks later...

Today is my renewal date and following instructions from my support ticket I still wasn't able to renew. No pay button appeared. So I guess this is so long everyone. 

Edit> I was randomly clicking around on playnet support pages and a pay now button finally appeared. I clicked on it but have no idea if it worked.

Edit- I went directly to my paypal page and no activety was listed.

Edited by gavalink

Interesting. I got an email saying my sub is inactive. I can't enter premium forums. But I can log into game. What a mess!

Edit- Ok I can log into forums but not through frequently visited button (direct to forums on Safari). Paypal shows no recent activity from CRS.

Overall, things didn't quite work like on the support ticket instructions.

This is from my account history:

Oct 20, 2019 08:06:18 Insufficient credit to complete purchase.
Oct 20, 2019 04:28:03 Subscription plan transferred to $12.99 Recurring.
Oct 20, 2019 04:17:40 Successfully updated billing method to PayPal Payment Solutions.
Edited by gavalink

Edit- I finally got it paid. Paypal confirmed it and so did my credit card. What a TIME CONSUMING convoluted mess!!! :mad:

Side note- Paypal sucks. I have an employer that started paying me through Paypal. I then transfer it to my bank account which Paypal says takes 1 business day, which in real life takes 3 business days.

Edited by gavalink