• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
lonepilgim

Jetison Ordnance

8 posts in this topic

I`m trying to find out what the jettison ordnance function does?  Obviously it is used to release all bombs at once but I can`t get it to work..I`m flying the Blenin I @ IV...and I have the command attached to the an alternate but rememberable  key and when I push it..ta da..nothing happens..i find this deeply disturbing 

I think you have to go into the #2 position and open the doors, and then drop all the bombs from the #1 pilot position. Not sure though, I can barely get a plane flying in this game.

I crashed 1000 times but im getting it..also I play with a mouse..its good enough and one less thing to think about..as far as the carpet bombing thing idk...I think its only certain planes...the Blenheim has  bombs mounted outside the plane..i don`t think the open Bombay command does anything..not sure

Try the default key (j?) and see if that works.  If so, then it's a custom keymap problem.  If not, send in a ticket.

Edited by GrAnit

6 hours ago, lonepilgim said:

I crashed 1000 times but im getting it..also I play with a mouse..its good enough and one less thing to think about..as far as the carpet bombing thing idk...I think its only certain planes...the Blenheim has  bombs mounted outside the plane..i don`t think the open Bombay command does anything..not sure

The Blenheim doesn't have bomb bay doors.  

Afaik, the default for jettison ordnance is Control + J, and it is done with the pilot, not the bombardier.  

If you keymapped it to another button, try that button while in the pilot's position.  

Edited by Capco

On 09/10/2019 at 4:00 AM, lonepilgim said:

I`m trying to find out what the jettison ordnance function does?  Obviously it is used to release all bombs at once but I can`t get it to work..I`m flying the Blenin I @ IV...and I have the command attached to the an alternate but rememberable  key and when I push it..ta da..nothing happens..i find this deeply disturbing 

If you set back the default keys, does it work?