Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dfire

Jcoleman - Doing God's Work

1 post in this topic

This man answered the call of duty today when he stepped up and completed a monumental task. You might call it a rite of passage in a way. This is something no other player besides me had done up until then. In completing this task, he put his stake in the monument of success and all the honors and privileges that come with it. He reserves the right to be called Master Coleman from now on. He works hard in silence and lets his success make all the noise. And when God gives him lemons, he finds a new God. I will explain what happened:

At around 2100 hours server time I put out an open challenge on the ops/side channel for $100 bucks to whoever could figure out how to get on top of the blown up docks building with me at Cromstreijn within 10 minutes. Among the contenders that showed up were ibshot, tatonka, arenholt, zippy, chimm, playtime, and Master Coleman of course. Through hundreds of attempts by all these players, the chances of someone figuring it out seemed impossible. Ibshot got close to figuring it out a couple times, but with only 2 minutes to spare, and while I was looking away from my screen swiping on Tinder, Master Coleman figured out the technique and got up onto the building with me.

Please join me in congratulating jcoleman on this achievement. The rest of the players there watched jcoleman do it and figured out the secret to it and got up there themselves, but jcoleman paved the way and for that we all thank him. His stats are pretty good too by the way

Edited by dfire
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0