Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Augetout

Thank you Allies for my time as your CinC

9 posts in this topic

Different from some of my posts, this one will be short(ish).  It is with great regret that I am retiring from my role as CinC Allies Forces.  Simply put, my current job has made it impossible for me to get ingame, let alone fulfill my AHC responsibilities.  In point of fact this condition has existed since the end of August, and it is only through the patience and willingness of the rest of AHC to step up that I was able to wait this long to reach the decision that things won't be settling down at my job, thus I need to step down.

I want to thank the Allied players for their efforts in the campaigns I was CinC.  I want to thank the Officers in AHC for their efforts as well.

I wish nothing but the best to all of you, (even you players on the dark side, ;) ).  I hope at some point in the near future to return to the game, and I hope we continue to build towards a better future for the game, and our community.

S!

S! enjoyed the 3 campaigns we fought with you as allied.  come back soon.

I understand. My work schedule just went to 7 days a week with no end in sight. I barely have time to play and often have to log when I do to answer phone and texts. And just when I switched to Allies. :(S!

S! Augetout, great time working with you.

Hopefully talk with ya again!

Take care.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0