• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
choad

Server could use a reboot

5 posts in this topic

The laat two evenings i have been playing (during U.S. prime-time) i have observed some rather buggy peeformance that i confirmed with several other players as well. 

- Frequently unable to hear friendly/enemy footsteps.

- seeing a friendly plane buzz overhead (seeing icon while looking at map) but no audio of a plane 

- rubberbanding players

- emptying clip into someone with no effect.

- lag deaths ... shoot a guy, stands there  or keeps walking then dies.

- getting shot in a cp ... with literally no visual of what killed you. Standing in a closet of a non-blown cp for example.

I know the typical response is that it is my PC. However, during squad play a number of us observed the same thing at the same time. Would be happy to post videos to support that. The thing i can't stand is the localized sound issues ...  footsteps is a huge (lack thereof) is a huge problem.

Since it has been terrible the past 2-3 days especially i am hoping it is just a problem that can be fixed with you kicking the server.

Edited by choad

Thought they actually did 1 last week for the first time in awhile?...might be wrong but never hurts for more

I'm going to have to second @choad here on this one.  Some wonky stuff was going on yesterday too.  Hoping it's just a quick server reboot/maintenance can clear it up

Game Management was notified.. They will take a look as soon as one of them are available. 

Checked in with @OHM about this, likely a network hiccup (it happens). Game server seems to be running okay, I checked in with players online and there were no abnormal reports when asked globally.

Thanks for reporting. S!