• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
WarPony

Billing

13 posts in this topic

Been playing this game a long time. Never had a issue with billing, always used auto pay thru my bank. I tryed to re- resister after getting notice my sub has expired. Won't work. I'm done playing till they get there billing figured out.

Been a hero builder all this time and never missed a payment...…...now this...…….s u c k s

1 person likes this

This billing issue, by no fault of the Rats, is going to hurt the game.  

Edited by bmw

already has.. not trouble we wanted to deal with.. thankfully I think dev is making good progress on the new billing system and we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel 

1 person likes this

Well now I am getting this crap,, don't ever force me go to paypal , they are my enemy , stolen lot of my money from my account , so if they cant use what I ve been using well then I guess it time to hang up.:mad:

27 minutes ago, texasjay said:

Well now I am getting this crap,, don't ever force me go to paypal , they are my enemy , stolen lot of my money from my account , so if they cant use what I ve been using well then I guess it time to hang up.:mad:

The new billing system is online as of yesterday. 

https://www.wwiionline.com/support-bulletins/accounts-billing/now-accepting-cards-for-payment

1 person likes this

ok my apologize , something wonky on this site , getting error but now I fix the billing ,It been upgrade....glad I didn't have to use paypal , but my game is not active yet :rolleyes:

I just submitted a ticket. It looks as though I'm being double-billed because I updated for recurring credit card payment. I hope this is answered very, very, quickly. 

Xoom- thanks for the quick response.

Edited by gavalink
1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, themouse said:

can somebody FIX  "Thecat"   it's saying inactive  

Looks like Xoom got it about 10 minutes ago

Hey guys, we're trying to respond as quickly as we can. The #1 way to get it resolved is to submit a support ticket here:

Submit a support request

When you update your billing method it will transact and that will give us the green light to configure your account. Have confidence though, we are on the ball.

Just updated Billing (MAC) ...

Ty so much for your efforts, its been rough I'm sure..

I figure Xoom and crew have been workin triple time to get this done..

Good on you all...

Ty again...

Cheers Monty