Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Manual resupply

goreblimey

Tried supplying frm Brux Nw AB to Brux SW.

Units were being depleted from NW supply but not appearing in  the SW supply lists ?? Any ideas ??

4 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Tried supplying frm Brux Nw AB to Brux SW.

Units were being depleted from NW supply but not appearing in  the SW supply lists ?? Any ideas ??

Need more information. 

Rule of thumb, you cannot overstock Via FMS. Has to be manual. Supply will show for a minute or so then go back to origin after 15 mins.

you can only overstock 100% i.e. 2 matty's can only overstock to a total of 4.

i have done a bit of overstocking and it works fine. I always target town to be overstocked. 

Hmm. 

Spawn at fms then rtb to the SW depot.

certainly didnt get the 'manually supplied message' in green text so i was suspicious. The issue is of course where did the supply go to ...lol. 

I've had success previously not sure what i did wrong this time. Proves its a stupid method.

2 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Hmm. 

certainly didnt get the 'manually supplied message' in green text so i was suspicious. The issue is of course where did the supply go to ...lol. 

I've had success previously not sure what i did wrong this time. Proves its a stupid method.

Some further info on supply/oversupply below. Basically units must be driven (tanks / inf on trucks) or walked or physically flown in (ie. glider) from one place to another. No FMS. Always look for the green message. Otherwise units go back to origin supply.

Yep, must walk or drive units in.

FMS, LMS, HCMS does not work. (though, I guess I actually haven't tested all of them)

The supply does RTB (and doesn't say manually overstocked), but is changed to RES as in different town, and returns in 18 min.

15 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Hmm. 

You cannot use a FMS to overstock.

it will show up in supply for a few minutes, however then it is removed and returns to origin. It will not show back in origin supply for 15 minutes. This is why you thought it was working and why you thought the supply was disappearing. 

all overstock has be walked, pushed, towed or driven.

• Registered Users

That is if you are re-supplying "garrisons" it needs to be walked in ... brigades get re-supplied the same as they did before .

17 minutes ago, tr6al said:

That is if you are re-supplying "garrisons" it needs to be walked in ... brigades get re-supplied the same as they did before .

can you clarify what  'same as they did before' means for brigades?

you mean 'not walked in' or driven, towed or flown? like from an FMS as in the old days? haven't really seen this work in game recently - is brigade resupply really different than garrison resupply?

• Registered Users

Correct . Brigade supply is different from Garrison . Brigade supply was untouched when we implemented Garrison's.

You can use an fms to re-supply a brigade from another brigade.

Edited by tr6al