Elfin

Hey you, Ya you whoose plays the game.....

6 posts in this topic

If you can go toss some cash in the Fund Raiser !!! 

Parachuting dogs are in the "chute"...no kidding !!!!

I am poor* and I even put some in.

:mellow:

:)

S!

* (note I didn't say poor at what...though my stat's tell the story) 

And please don't turn this into a "whine" commentary :)

S!

Why are you calling my name? :D

I May tell you that this new colocation will help reduce internal costs, so that the business plan might be adapted consequently, opening new perspectives for those who might be tight on their wallet but really want to remain part of the WWII Online.

The first step is that the free trial became full access and no longer infantry only. That was an easy quick change. Let’s see what can be done next! SOON(TM)

There's only so much time left to have a pretty strong impact on things. Hope to see a few more contributions come through so we can get some servers and such prepared for Portland! Each little bit makes a big difference.

On 2019-10-24 at 4:03 AM, ZEBBEEE said:

Why are you calling my name? :D

I May tell you that this new colocation will help reduce internal costs, so that the business plan might be adapted consequently, opening new perspectives for those who might be tight on their wallet but really want to remain part of the WWII Online.

The first step is that the free trial became full access and no longer infantry only. That was an easy quick change. Let’s see what can be done next! SOON(TM)

I don't know...must have been some copy/paste error or something... sorry about that.

S!