• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
vegoman

Bad behavoir, what to do?

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I have been a happy paying member for several years. Now I am about to quit this game for good. This because a player, jwrona, in a mission chat called me insulting names;  "that f..cking vegoman" among other insults. Maybe I am a bit slow in battle at times, but I do not deserve such remarks. I am a retired guy, and have been a fan of wwii onlne for 15 years, but now I do not feel welcome here. Sad thing that the other players did not protest at jwrona´s bad attitude. How will admin react to this?

Edited by vegoman
6 people like this

Players trashing other players in game is bad form. Many players (including me sometimes) think they know best how to 'play' the game and tell others how to play or what to do. Every one who pays, should play how they want. 

Don't let a bad apple (maybe a temporary bad-mood apple) push you away from WWII OL.

S! 

Thanks for reply, but I would like that jwrona to be aware of his wrongdoing, hiding behind a game name, gets no reprimand, sad.

Scaring people like me away..

S! vegoman:

I will reach out to jwrona and have a chat.

Sometimes players in this game type before thinking through the consequences of what they are writing and how it will come across to the rest of the players.  If you no longer want to see his chat in game you can use the .ignore command.  Type .ignore jwrona.

Don't let one two get under your skin.  Overall I think the community is pretty supportive of stopping chat that bashes another player.  There maybe a reason other players missed that chat...

I hope you will reconsider your decision to leave.  We need every soldier we can muster :)

PM me if you want to follow-up.

S!

3 people like this

Thanks for your kind reply TMAN, I appreciate it.  I really love this fantastic game and would hate to leave it. :)

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear that Vegoman, if that guy is AXIS I will keep an eye on his attitude, like TMAN said sometimes so we miss a chat... Cant read them all.

If it happens again reach out to ANY HC or RAT in game and they will help ASAP.

S!

use .ignore with no hesitation! You are here to be entertained not abused! 

The only issue I have with .ignore is its limitation... for years now my list has been full, so every-time I want to add someone I have to decide who is least annoying to remove from .ignore to add another one in their place.. never understand why I can only ignore 2-3 lines worth of names...

Really sorry to hear about your experience! 

S!

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, vegoman said:

Hi, I have been a happy paying member for several years. Now I am about to quit this game for good. This because a player, jwrona, in a mission chat called me insulting names;  "that f..cking vegoman" among other insults. Maybe I am a bit slow in battle at times, but I do not deserve such remarks. I am a retired guy, and have been a fan of wwii onlne for 15 years, but now I do not feel welcome here. Sad thing that the other players did not protest at jwrona´s bad attitude. How will admin react to this?

the guy is an [censored] not to mention a questionable player

I have seen and chatted with jwrona ingame for past few weeks and he has been nothing but helpful and respectful....this seems like an odd situation but if it happened then settle up with the player instead of leaving the game ffs....leave because sgthenning cries like a baby on side chat or sorellas ridiculous gifs but dont leave because some one called ya a noob

Jwrona and I have have connected.  He intends to reach out directly to vegoman.

Case closed here.

S!