• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
XOOM

New billing system - deployed / in progress

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, we've been working hard to roll out the new billing system/way to accept payments. We've got some kinks to work out, but we can start to accept cards again. Once you add your card in here, please let us know so we can configure you. This is a work in progress but it is enough for us to roll it out, smooth things over and get you rolling again.

https://playnet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213234338-How-do-I-update-my-billing-method-

The only hitch is at this point (as of today, 10/25/19) is once you add in your card data you have to let us know so we can process it accordingly. This will become automated as it always has been, but this is what we have to work with as of this hour.

I added a quick video to let you know how easy it is to store that card data now:

2 people like this

You should explain exactly how to contact you (email address, etc...) until the process is automated.

1 person likes this

1) Store your new payment information
2) Submit a ticket to let us know, and to confirm the type of subscription they desire (https://support.wwiionline.com)
3) Then we'll process by hand the subscription

Do we still need to contact someone? Updated mine according to the latest instructions, which doesn't mention that.

Seems to be a little conflicting info out there.

26 minutes ago, blkfalcon said:

Do we still need to contact someone? Updated mine according to the latest instructions, which doesn't mention that.

Yes must submit a support ticket 

34 minutes ago, blkfalcon said:

I took care of your account already, should be good to go. All current requests are completed and up to date. Running tirelessly around reducing any downtime. Simultaneously working with the development team to provide an automated solution.

Have confidence that we'll get you taken care of within 12 hours at this stage, it's actually much sooner than that, but I do need to step away on occasion managing the rest of the team's activities. Oh, and eat too :).

1 person likes this

You don't need to eat, Xoom. I got down to my svelte 180 pounds by not eating. It really works.

1 hour ago, DOC said:

You don't need to eat, Xoom. I got down to my svelte 180 pounds by not eating. It really works.

An actual demonstration of me working today on billing/customer support needs:

giphy.gif

Good to see you here @DOC , hope you're doing okay man S! 

1 person likes this

Yes and no. Don't go having your heart attack just yet Xoom. It's way too soon.

3 hours ago, DOC said:

Yes and no. Don't go having your heart attack just yet Xoom. It's way too soon.

That sounds like something my Mom said recently. Something about my work-life balance being off a bit :)Must, keep, marching.