• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
delems

sappers

19 posts in this topic

What about removing sappers and seeing what that does?

Or, maybe restricting the HEAT charge from going off, unless within 200m of friendly facility?

That way tanks more secure in field, but can be destroyed in town.

Hmmm, Axis against Matties 1st tier, or say Allies against max Tigers last tier.

this-relationship-is-1s821d.jpg

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, delems said:

Or, maybe restricting the HEAT charge from going off, unless within 200m of friendly facility?

How about having inf support the tanks, like it was done in real life? 

But isn't the sapper a fairy unit?

I think we should try to lower the impact of them.

Ok,  cut numbers in half and only give 1 HEAT?

idk, just an idea.  I've never read a sapper book yet on WWII......

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, delems said:

Rare photo of 2 Sappers Engineers of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force during World War II. This picture was taken in Italy, in the Apennines

OaD368.png

lol.

S!

Edited by kareca

1 hour ago, kareca said:

Rare photo of 2 Sappers Engineers of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force during World War II. This picture was taken in Italy, in the Apennines

OaD368.png

lol.

S!

Those are not Brazilian sappers..

The guy in the front is Matamor  the guy in the back is me, photo is from Namur in 2005 when we had rifle sappers still... there is just some instagram wwii filter on it.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, potthead said:

The guy in the front is Matamor  the guy in the back is me, photo is from Namur in 2005 when we had rifle sappers still... there is just some instagram wwii filter on it.

Ouii good old' oi days pott pott!
Save the sapper!
Save the sapper rifle!

12 minutes ago, dropbear said:

Bring back the HEAT rifle grenadier!

For the British (T0) and the French (T1, i.e. second part of 1940). But, no HEAT sapper charges for either of them.

And everyone's non-HEAT sapper charges have a 25% chance of setting a medium/heavy tank alight if placed on the engine deck, or a 75% chance for a light tank or AC.

The Germans get a less capable T0 version of the HEAT sapper charge, and no HEAT RG.

2 people like this

16 hours ago, potthead said:

Nice skirt potthead. What color pantyhose do you fancy under there? Did you shave your legs or all nat-u-ral?

1 hour ago, choad said:

Nice skirt potthead. What color pantyhose do you fancy under there? Did you shave your legs or all nat-u-ral?

Thanks! 

No, we both decided to have Brazilian treatments instead of shaving and matamor donated his bush to have more cover for sapper in the field. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, potthead said:

Thanks! 

No, we both decided to have Brazilian treatments instead of shaving and matamor donated his bush to have more cover for sapper in the field. 

Lol. New meaning for bush sniper i guess!

4 hours ago, potthead said:

Thanks! 

<Shudder>

On 10/26/2019 at 3:45 PM, kareca said:

OaD368.png

lol.

S!

Your rage spawning at the sab in mons today was alot of fun to watch haha

19 hours ago, Jsilec said:

Your rage spawning at the sab in mons today was alot of fun to watch haha

You had a good position, you killed my stug inside AB and my sapper, but then I hit you and jimatank.
I eliminated several tanks that camper the AB and with a good team work we saved the city (we only had the S AB).
But I wasn't angry. It's part of the game. I also stay in ABs ..
Good fight.
You are a good player.
I like that

S!

Edited by kareca

6 hours ago, kareca said:

You had a good position, you killed my stug inside AB and my sapper, but then I hit you and jimatank.
I eliminated several tanks that camper the AB and with a good team work we saved the city (we only had the S AB).
But I wasn't angry. It's part of the game. I also stay in ABs ..
Good fight.
You are a good player.
I like that

S!

Actually i got 3 tigers and 6 stugs from my spot but whos counting....if more boots where south instead of playing the wasteful sniper game i would have doubled that number and we could have pushed but allied in euro tz want to play the solo rambo hero game and not get the important stuff done