• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
B2K

NEW BILLING SYSTEM ONLINE

8 posts in this topic

After 18 years of being able to pay wwii with no problems..  Now I can not seem to pay wwii...  Take my money?  I have followed all tutorials and have not figured problem out yet.

With all the emails coming thru about the new billing system, I went into it and it has paid the annual subscription which I thought had changed to monthly.

I hope I won't be charged monthly as well.

15 hours ago, waky said:

With all the emails coming thru about the new billing system, I went into it and it has paid the annual subscription which I thought had changed to monthly.

I hope I won't be charged monthly as well.

You will not be. Sorry for that too. All time paid for has been credited accordingly.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:25 AM, pshootr said:

After 18 years of being able to pay wwii with no problems..  Now I can not seem to pay wwii...  Take my money?  I have followed all tutorials and have not figured problem out yet.

After 18 years of routine business, our payment processor (Cybersource) decided to make our system obsolete without warning putting us into a terrible bind. Very bad business practice on their behalf and we were on the receiving end, along with several other companies. Needless to say, we are no longer doing business with them and had to implement a 6-month solution in 45 days.

Fortunately, we're now recovering and we're improving the flow of things and stabilizing. Thanks for your patience and grace (everyone) throughout this process.

What we need now is everyone to upgrade their billing method with the new system, immediately.

The forums are not the best place for direct help with your account and subscription, for that, please submit a support ticket at http://support.wwiionline.com

Thanks all, S! 

There is something wrong with the billing. 

It was like a couple of months / a year ago when I tried to update to hero status, but it failed for some reason, just could not make it.

Today I tried to get in the game and I got a note that no-go the billing method has to be updated.

Again I tried to to get the hero account, but just  can`t make it, the premium ( or what ever the name is) monthly subscription is approved.