• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
n8r

Players should get immortalized for capping the city CP!

12 posts in this topic

I feel like, players should get immortalized for capping a well known CP, that no-one tends to neglect.

So therefore, I shall say Jwrona is the best CITY CP capper, and will always be, because he doesn't care what people say, he just goes into the CITY CP, and starts capping it, like a genius.

Add an award for CITY CP CAPPER, and slap it on the JWRONAs FOREHEAD/PLAYER DECALS 
The badge should say "Jwrona and his CITY CPs"

I'm out! LOL

3 people like this

Catfive loved the city cps so much its been 10 years we been breaking his balls about it

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Jsilec said:

Catfive loved the city cps so much its been 10 years we been breaking his balls about it

Lol! I love the city cp!!

Capping the city cp is one thing .... hats off to the guy who stays an guards it. You will get lots 'o kills that way. 

1) they don't expect some fool to stay there and fight over it

2) longer walk back for them (normally) once you mow them down.

Jwrona is smart beyond his years.

Edited by choad
1 person likes this

1st CP I go for , hardly ever guarded and it gets the bunker time clock rolling , while the chap that was defending a more valuable CP now runs to the city CP to uncontested the town I'm now in one of the more valuable CPs.

14 minutes ago, dre21 said:

1st CP I go for , hardly ever guarded and it gets the bunker time clock rolling , while the chap that was defending a more valuable CP now runs to the city CP to uncontested the town I'm now in one of the more valuable CPs.

Nothing wrong with that, but what gets me is that when I'm capping the spawn, and 3 people are wasting their time capping the city CP.  The city CP gets capped, and the 1st thing EI do is check the spawnable...and kill me when I had it to 85%, when it could have been capped. 

When someone is capping the spawn, and you're capping the city CP, you're screwing up the attack. (you in general, not YOU dre) 

Edited by Mosizlak
1 person likes this

city cp,  use to be when you took it , a lot of the citys AI went down

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, tatonka said:

Should absolutely still be that

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, tatonka said:

This totally (well it used to be when I was there) dependent on what facility (flag building group) the AI is tagged to. If the City CP has 4 AI guns, then that's the one's that go down when you cap it, and come back on YOUR side when it rebuilds. There was no fixed number of AI for the city CP, or any CP ... but yeah there is usually 8 (four AA and 4 ground based) AI for the city CP. Could be more, could be less, most often it depended on the approaches and how the terrain builder chose to lay it out.

ALL the AI are tied to one CP or another, the number of AI they owned each depends on a number of factors. If you cap a CP, all the AI THAT CP owns are now yours, after they rebuild, as long as you still own it. When the timer for AI rebuild is up, which starts at 0 with each subsequent capture ... that's when the owning flag will determine who get's to have the AI on their side. That's how it used to be at any rate, it could well have changed under CRS 2.0

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Nothing wrong with that, but what gets me is that when I'm capping the spawn, and 3 people are wasting their time capping the city CP.  The city CP gets capped, and the 1st thing EI do is check the spawnable...and kill me when I had it to 85%, when it could have been capped. 

When someone is capping the spawn, and you're capping the city CP, you're screwing up the attack. (you in general, not YOU dre) 

Trust me my city CP capping is usually only a tactic when I know none others are being capped ( a map check does wonders there)  I rather help cap a spawnable or more important CP when there is help.

2 people like this

19 hours ago, DOC said:

This totally (well it used to be when I was there) dependent on what facility (flag building group) the AI is tagged to. If the City CP has 4 AI guns, then that's the one's that go down when you cap it, and come back on YOUR side when it rebuilds. There was no fixed number of AI for the city CP, or any CP ... but yeah there is usually 8 (four AA and 4 ground based) AI for the city CP. Could be more, could be less, most often it depended on the approaches and how the terrain builder chose to lay it out.

ALL the AI are tied to one CP or another, the number of AI they owned each depends on a number of factors. If you cap a CP, all the AI THAT CP owns are now yours, after they rebuild, as long as you still own it. When the timer for AI rebuild is up, which starts at 0 with each subsequent capture ... that's when the owning flag will determine who get's to have the AI on their side. That's how it used to be at any rate, it could well have changed under CRS 2.0

AI does not timer rebuild, it is only rebuilt with engineer fixit kit.