ahhtookk

FTP - give towing access with trucks

12 posts in this topic

This should be free or like $1 /mon.  Using a 2nd free account or discounted 2nd acct to spawn a truck is not a big stretch here.  IMO, there needs to be more outreach to get old players back - not drive them away - no pun intended

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ahhtookk said:

how fun. tow a gun that kills nothing

which gun would that be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ahhtookk said:

how fun. tow a gun that kills nothing

I can kill any allied tank with the pak36. Matilda is very tough, but you can do it. 

I can kill every axis tank except the tiger with the mle34.  Those are the smallest ATGs in both armies, and they kill everything but 1 tank. 2lber can kill every axis tank. 

57mm and pak38 and the 6lber can wreck every tank, so I have no idea what you're on about.  

All of those guns can be towed by regular trucks. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

I can kill any allied tank with the pak36. Matilda is very tough, but you can do it. 

I can kill every axis tank except the tiger with the mle34.  Those are the smallest ATGs in both armies, and they kill everything but 1 tank. 2lber can kill every axis tank. 

57mm and pak38 and the 6lber can wreck every tank, so I have no idea what you're on about.  

All of those guns can be towed by regular trucks. 

 

New grumpy axis guy filling in for the others that are mia(or maybe just same guy diff tag?)....baby 88 does damage nowadays but please be my guest and dont use it

Edited by Jsilec
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tr6al said:

Learning where to hit tanks to kill them would be a first step to using them .

Where to hit, what range to start firing (or not), and angle. 

Unfortunately people just open fire at anything they see, then whine on side chat about super tanks and how CRS hates our side by nerfing us lol. when he tried to kill a churchill7 from the front at 1000 yards with a pak36...

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mosizlak said:

Where to hit, what range to start firing (or not), and angle. 

Unfortunately people just open fire at anything they see, then whine on side chat about super tanks and how CRS hates our side by nerfing us lol. when he tried to kill a churchill7 from the front at 1000 yards with a pak36...

Yeah that’s a pretty accurate statement. Sharing wisdom is going to be a key part of all this.

I think it’s safe to say we’ve effectively given Free Players the ability to move troops and setup mobile spawns effectively. Since the topic is focused on towing guns, the only guns that free players have can be towed by this vehicles as well, so they do match up in terms of competency and usage needs.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the new trial players are being encouraged to try out all the toys, in the hope that they will take out a subscription, but when there are only 4 tigers in a full spawn list and 2 of them are rolled out by green tags who then ask, "how do I go faster" or "how do I fire the gun" it doesnt help the already  struggling axis team.....

Edited by ian77
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ian77 said:

I know the new trial players are being encouraged to try out all the toys, in the hope that they will take out a subscription, but when there are only 4 tigers in a full spawn list and 2 of them are rolled out by green tags who then ask, "how do I go faster" or "how do I fire the gun" it doesnt help the already  struggling axis team.....

I treat every tiger like its gonna be dm79 in it so i am happy to blast away if they show their tail feathers...for awhile it seemed every tiger was dandare who i am more then happy to shoot but now he wants to play with nerf tubes and i am sad

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

I treat every tiger like its gonna be dm79 in it so i am happy to blast away if they show their tail feathers...for awhile it seemed every tiger was dandare who i am more then happy to shoot but now he wants to play with nerf tubes and i am sad

I wish dm79 was in just a few of the tigers! Dan should stick to Stugs and atgs ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.