Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
piattoni

Beta not Running

18 posts in this topic

Anyone elese have graphic issues running the beta. I also can not get into the beta online - np getting into the regular game.

I couldn't either, always get a servers offline error with the beta, even yesterday during the testing period.

Of course atm the home page isn't working either ...

Have any mac users been able to get into the beta?

I've tried unsuccessfully over the last day or two to get into the beta.

Is it a general phenomenon or just me? :(

s!

Only one mac player has gotten into the beta? That's not too promising for mac players if the new patch is released. :(

He's the only one I've read about, doesn't mean he's the only one. I wonder if having access to the earlier betas causes this problem?

Updated to 1.22.0.7, same thing.

I've just noticed that if you select 'Check for update' from PlayGate it reports that 1.21.5' is installed and there are no updates.

So it looks like the PlayGate app in the Beta folder is checking and trying to log into the main server, not the beta one. Generally getting confused about what is it trying to load.

ibad

I reported this to Rick, he's trying to figure out what's going on.

If you *CAN* get into the beta please tell us how, what browser, what link did you click, etc. Any detail might be useful.

Updated to 1.22.0.7, same thing.

I've just noticed that if you select 'Check for update' from PlayGate it reports that 1.21.5' is installed and there are no updates.

So it looks like the PlayGate app in the Beta folder is checking and trying to log into the main server, not the beta one. Generally getting confused about what is it trying to load.

ibad

Playgate doesn't do betas from the menu, only when its launched by the plugin.

I've also had this issue of not getting in. I thought maybe the server was down... everytime I tried to logged in. :P

Rickb and KFSone are going back and forth trying to find the culprit. Apparently this is a system that's been working for years and now suddenly fails to work. Ah the joys of computers... the Amish are on to something...

I can get online with 1.22.0.8. I downloaded the update from the webpage and installed from there, rather than using PlayGate to update.

I used the weblink from the beta page to launch.

ibad

It's fixed I got in. However I spawned in as brit in a brit town and got killed as the game made everything german and ai got me :(

It's fixed I got in. However I spawned in as brit in a brit town and got killed as the game made everything german and ai got me :(

Great! Now even the artificial intelligence is going German!

If this isn't proof that CRS are nothing more than a pack of bloodthirsty fascist collaborators I don't know what is!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0