Quincannon

2019 Steam Awards

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!
I just saw that nominations for this year's Steam awards are up. One category this year is the Labor of Love Award for games that are still being developed and receiving updates from the Devs well after release. If any category fits WWII, this is it. No Dev team has ever  worked as hard or as long as the rats. So if you're on Steam PLEASE nominate WWII Online for this award! It can only help our community and game pop!

S!S!S!

2 people like this

Bump!
Just to keep it on the feed and up there for people to see. Vote for the game folks!

1 person likes this

Link, please.  I'm on Steam and the only awards I can find are the 2018 results.  Where does one go to nominate games for this year's awards?

Thanks!

-Irish

It looks like the voting is over.
I cant find any option to vote on Steam now.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

S!S!S!

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, odonovan1 said:

Srsly?  Voting was only open for a week?  That sucks.

-Irish

Apparently. I'm not sure I looked at on day one, but as soon as I saw that there was a category that WWII Online was eligible for, I started posting it on all of our group sites. It was a really short voting period, though.

S!S!S!

Looks like it was a short window - if wiki is accurate this was a nomination period, then at some point in Dec an actual voting window should open (though it already the 5th so it won't be long either).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_Awards#2019   The nomination process began on November 26, 2019. Finalists will be revealed in December, with the winners to be announced on December 31.

2 people like this

On 12/5/2019 at 3:36 PM, B2K said:

Looks like it was a short window - if wiki is accurate this was a nomination period, then at some point in Dec an actual voting window should open (though it already the 5th so it won't be long either).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_Awards#2019   The nomination process began on November 26, 2019. Finalists will be revealed in December, with the winners to be announced on December 31.

I saw a post on Steam mentioning that voting for finalists will happen during their Winter sale... so pretty soon. Please watch for this and vote for the game folks. Assuming we made it into the finals. that is. (Fingers crossed!)

S!S!S!