TMAN

Update on Campaign #170 start

20 posts in this topic

As was previously announced, Ohm is rebuilding our TOE sheets before the start of Campaign #170. 

We are tentatively looking at a Friday night start but this could be delayed so don't hold me to it.

We will update you as we get closer.  

Until then, FOR USA's enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow.  

S!

Give us back the rifle to sapper and to hell with TOEs sheet, just take the last one :D

If it was to finish a released patch or a game engine update, I would understand but sorry... Friday night? It sounds like an April Fool on November.

Save the sapper!

2 people like this

You guys are so bipolar.. months of whining about the spawn lists and now they have an opportunity to change it and now you don’t want them to change it.. Unfortunately the process has already started and going backwards would probably take just as long as going forward.. TOEs are a completely manual function in game. It’s a crazy maze of pages that are not importable. So it’s sitting down and entering data for every garrison (including multi-ab garrisons), brigade and hq in game for every faction and every persona. 

1 person likes this

So just do tier 0 and start.  No need to finish any other tier today.

And besides, the tier change was announced weeks ago, there has been ample time the last few weeks to get the supply reset.

2 people like this

Just now, delems said:

So just do tier 0 and start.  No need to finish any other tier today.

And besides, the tier change was announced weeks ago, there has been ample time the last few weeks to get the supply reset.

Can not be done while the campaign is running. 

I can change and figure out a new TOE offline - and put it in a spread sheet anytime.

This should have been done weeks ago when it was announced.  And nothing left to do but put into effect yesterday/today.

And, if I recall correctly, the TOE was published even, not just announced; so it was already partly done?

Not only that, axis held off allies for an extra week, giving even more time to finalize the new TOE.

"For campaign 170 we will be changing from 1/2 year Tiers to 1 year Tiers  In order to make the changes this must be done during intermission. "

Ohm on October 24th.

We can't control when # 169 ended and wished it played out differently but we play the cards we are dealt.

Let's build anticipation for the start of #170 and the Toe changes which will bring new equipment into the game faster.... 

S!

9 minutes ago, delems said:

I can change and figure out a new TOE offline - and put it in a spread sheet anytime.

This should have been done weeks ago when it was announced.  And nothing left to do but put into effect yesterday/today.

And, if I recall correctly, the TOE was published even, not just announced; so it was already partly done?

Not only that, axis held off allies for an extra week, giving even more time to finalize the new TOE.

jobs@wwiionline.com  - I'm sure Ohm would welcome the assistance.  

11 minutes ago, delems said:

You seem to not understand.. What is going to be in the TOE is not the issue, they are done and in a spreadsheet.. The issue is adding the data to the strat system, it is a fully manual tool, it’s not as simple as importing the data. Sure Ohm would be very happy right now if it was just as simple as importing an excel spreadsheet

Give it a rest delems. :mad: They deserve to spend some time with their families on Thanksgiving!!  They've been working overtime to get things moved, set up, etc. etc. 

Give it a rest!!!  :mad: 

Great work RATS!!  Appreciate all the extra effort you guys have been putting in the last few weeks!!  S!

Edited by Boudreau
4 people like this

He's just disappointed in missed good fights in the next two days.  We totally understand and thb the timing as to when #169 ended was the worst going into the holiday.   We miss it too but hold firmly that the Toes changes were promised and we are trying to deliver on what we promise.

We will keep you updated here.

S! 

1 person likes this

As what Boudreau said.

You guys are working your hardest, and I understand.

I appreciate you guys working hard.

S!

n8

Campaign #170 will start tomorrow, Friday 11-29-2019 between 11:00 AM and 12:00 noon server time.

GET READY!

1 person likes this

Respect for the great work the team are doing, and the progress is going and god way and Delems I also miss the fight like you and others :)

Happy thanksgiving to all in USA 

It'll be Campaign 170 start in the morning as TMAN has indicated (9-10AM Pacific Time). Get your war face on and get ready for another great WWII Online Campaign!

S! 

13 hours ago, TMAN said:

Campaign #170 will start tomorrow, Friday 11-29-2019 between 11:00 AM and 12:00 noon server time.

GET READY!

Great news Thx RATs!