sk3tchi

Do you take mastercard...?

13 posts in this topic

My card is fine and has been used for wwii online before.

Why is this payment method not working? 

Is it expected to work in the near future?

Yes we take mastercard - if you are experiencing issues please submit a support ticket via support.wwiionline.com so that your specific situation can be specifically addressed.  

I’ll just wait until the system works properly. 

p.s. sorry about all the threads, I had a meltdown when my payment wasn’t accepted and the forums were freezing combined with a [censored] mouse button.

5 hours ago, Miked said:

I’ll just wait until the system works properly. 

p.s. sorry about all the threads, I had a meltdown when my payment wasn’t accepted and the forums were freezing combined with a [censored] mouse button.

The system is working properly to update your billing method now, we fixed it this morning. Was a hoop with our processor that we had to jump through.

Still buggered. I’m not submitting a support ticket. The problem is not on my end. I’ve made an amazon purchase and bought lunch today with the same card. My profile info is accurate. I’ll check back next month

3 hours ago, sk3tchi said:

Still buggered. I’m not submitting a support ticket. The problem is not on my end. I’ve made an amazon purchase and bought lunch today with the same card. My profile info is accurate. I’ll check back next month

Make sure you're not using Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer. You can even try to use your phone. Those two browsers mentioned are NOT supported for this new billing method management module. So you could have a perfectly fine card but you have to use a compatible browser.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:01 PM, XOOM said:

Make sure you're not using Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer. You can even try to use your phone. Those two browsers mentioned are NOT supported for this new billing method management module. So you could have a perfectly fine card but you have to use a compatible browser.

I only use google chrome. 

On 12/12/2019 at 4:13 PM, PITTPETE said:

It takes less than 30 seconds to submit a ticket but....

Its the principle of it. You should not have to troubleshoot to take a customers money. Any tickets submitted and solved are bandaids for a bigger issue

Its not troubleshooting when most of the tickets i get are because customers are not following the instructions.

I had a guy today who had problems for a week inputting his payment info.

He told me today he was forgetting to save payment info.:(