bmw

OMG...who remembers this.......

19 posts in this topic

We remember that they were coming at night, chesthumping in forums then raged quitted in the middle of campaign twice in last months. That is hilarious. 

Those days were great times......cant believe I stumbled across it again.

Edited by bmw

I forgot a few good ones with axis squad night and the scene from that movie with you know who in his bunker getting bad news

32 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

I forgot a few good ones with axis squad night and the scene from that movie with you know who in his bunker getting bad news

Was called Downfall.. Is a very good movie

2 hours ago, bmw said:

Those days were great times......cant believe I stumbled across it again.

OMG!!! Totally forgot about that one! 

Thanks for sharing  

3 hours ago, choad said:

This was my introduction to Downfall parodies which led to too much time watching them. I have even occasionally been working on one myself which I'll probably never finish.

It's all true. Even when it isn't. The first video had that bit about "we're all driving new cars IRL" which never panned out (my car was built in 2001 so yeah it was true around about launch time I suppose ... but I didn't own it for another decade and a half when it replaced my 1981 vehicle) and the second Downfall video ... well yeah that was true except that Gophur never raised his voice. Even when he was going insane from the madness of what we tried to do.

Cheers. Pretty funny I have to admit. I wouldn't be smiling if it wasn't. Motorcycles. Yup. Soon. 

Oh yeah, another thing. If Berlin were actually on the map it would have been even funnier. It'll only take another 4,000 man hours. So, soon. Still soon. Forever and always. Soon. Parapoochies ? Even sooner.

Edited by DOC
6 people like this

Forgot about those downfall ones.....I believe there are several different varients.  All good stuff and conjures up good old memories.

I prefer this WWIIOL Downfall version.  Cause bunnies.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Kilemall said:

I prefer this WWIIOL Downfall version.  Cause bunnies.

Another classic haha

OMG.....tri-wing 109's...LOL...........I remember those. I was diehard Axis then and all I did was fly.  Looking back we were totally OP in that dept.

10 hours ago, bmw said:

OMG.....tri-wing 109's...LOL...........I remember those. I was diehard Axis then and all I did was fly.  Looking back we were totally OP in that dept.

Some of us still believe. 

Damn! Hard landings for those poor pups.....who was the engineer behind those "small" chutes :mellow:

2 hours ago, bmw said:

Damn! Hard landings for those poor pups.....who was the engineer behind those "small" chutes :mellow:

They look about right diameter, but too deep. Note that two of the chutes aren't filled to a high enough pressure to keep the lip from fluttering. That's dangerous...a cross burst could progressively fold the low-pressure-filled chute's edge inward and cause it to start to sideslip, potentially resulting in a streamer.

1 hour ago, jwilly said:

They look about right diameter, but too deep. Note that two of the chutes aren't filled to a high enough pressure to keep the lip from fluttering. That's dangerous...a cross burst could progressively fold the low-pressure-filled chute's edge inward and cause it to start to sideslip, potentially resulting in a streamer.

someone alert the Animal Cruelty Association....these dog handlers should face stiff retribution.

What's the statutory limit for charges on dog dropping anyway?

;)

cheers

S!