9 posts in this topic

bloopers from last few campaigns

no hit registry

invisible ems

death by nothing

Floating trees

Edited by dfire

Oh come on.

These are features breaking up the "sameness" of the playing experience and landscape.

;)

Those invisible efms and also the invisible ei in cp's can be a bit of a challenge I admit.

:)

S!

got 2 kills bombing but it doesn't show up on the left side or in the stat page :(

Edited by tatonka

The death by nothing , I think your soldier was exhausted,  he looked clearly out of shape , my guess heart attack .

1 hour ago, tatonka said:
got 2 kills bombing but it doesn't show up on the left side or in the stat page :(

That's because you killed your own teammates LOL :lol::lol:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, dre21 said:

The death by nothing , I think your soldier was exhausted,  he looked clearly out of shape , my guess heart attack .

Hes trying to climb a sheer wet wall I think he slipped and broke his neck.

Superior modeling fidelity!

I have encountered both the invisible fms and death by nothing bugs-- the similarity is so close that for a moment i wondered how you managed to record my screen.   The setting for the invisible fms is almost identical to the setting i encountered.   

I encountered the river bank death point along with playtime a few months ago- he died the same way.  

For the hits not registered bug- i have noticed that hits only seem to register now if you get a kill.   Before if i hit a tank with a rifle shot it would show as a hit, but now it does not show at all.  

Edited by blakeh

That Pixel of death at Dusseldorf is now ticketed as I was able to verify and the floating trees are no longer floating .(fixed a while ago) and it is south of any section with active towns. 

The invisible fms happens every once in a while and we have not been able to reproduce and not sure about the Efmb not receiving hits.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0