• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
potthead

Subscription inactive- paid - unable to submit ticket

30 posts in this topic

S!

Money has come out of my PayPal account yesterday however my account is now showing inactive and can not log in..

Tried to submit a ticket but when I click submit on the ticket in the browser, it doesn't do anything.

In case anyone with ability to help sees this, thanks for your help in advance :)

Cheers,

Potthead

Pretty much the same problem, although I haven't even tried ticketing yet. Got charged automatically for my subscription (before, I've only done manual payments via paypal), charge has gone through via paypal and my bank. Account still in grace period. 

same here , recurrent payment made through paypal on 7th december, tried to log in today  not active, get it sorted CRS

Just checked support ticket link and its up...

CRS cant get it sorted if you dont put in a ticket unfortunately

20 hours ago, PITTPETE said:

Just checked support ticket link and its up...

CRS cant get it sorted if you dont put in a ticket unfortunately

I can not submit the ticket...I fill all the details in but then I cant press submit (i do press submit on the form, nothing happens) .. have tried in in Internet explorer and Chrome. 

Still no access to game (says my hourly subscription has ran out) 

3 hours ago, PITTPETE said:

all set, next time PM me

Thanks Pittpete, will do.

just FYI re support ticket page, though the website is up, the submit button does not work for me, not sure if I am the only one ( I had same issue when was trying to submit one for hero perks long time ago) 

thanks again for looking after us!

cheers

Pott

4 minutes ago, potthead said:

just FYI re support ticket page, though the website is up, the submit button does not work for me, not sure if I am the only one ( I had same issue when was trying to submit one for hero perks long time ago) 

Potthead , do you have anything like "privacy badger " on your browser ? that will stop buttons like that .

you took the money out for Thedog  builder account twice this month, getting account inactive  cant log into the game, and wont let me create a ticket......have unsubscribed account! 

Edited by themouse

That isnt going to help solve the issue.

A little patience goes a long way.

Theres no reason to overreact while we work through some of the recurring billing issues that are still popping up.

If you cant put in a ticket, PM me the details and i will try and get it resolved.

Too many of you create unneccesary drama:)

Ya billing system over charges me  your support system is broken...and I can't even use the service I've been overcharged for and you give snarky reply's

No,  

It solves the issue fine for me... and saves me money

Edited by themouse

I answer support tickets on a voluntary basis and check at least 5 to 6 times a day.

The support system is not broken.

If it was, a simple post telling us something is askew would suffice.

Just verified the support ticket system is function correctly

f0a822478371e3c6d84feccf740d1179.png

Just responded to an open ticket that came in 18 minutes ago

Oh and just went in and refunded your billing error on thedog account.

Pretty good customer support if you ask me.

S! 

really....how about a [censored] apology for doing it in the first place...I might not have noticed it if the system wasn't that [censored]ed up...it wouldn't let me log in to the dog account.....and decided to check my account.  as for your support ticket system....well..im not the only one it hasn't worked for this week...so  

Edited by themouse