• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
potthead

Subscription inactive- paid - unable to submit ticket

30 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, themouse said:

really....how about a [censored] apology for doing it in the first place...I might not have noticed it if the system wasn't that [censored]ed up...it wouldn't let me log in to the dog account.....and decided to check my account.  as for your support ticket system....well..im not the only one it hasn't worked for this week...so  

The problem was ... Cybersource.   They have been CRS's (and other customers) payment processor since the beginning.  Unfortunately they decided to implement a new API and it screwed up CRS and a number of other businesses.  That's why billing has been screwy.  CRS had to put in a new system quickly and without any notice from Cybersource - and new systems are bound to have problems.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, phoenix said:

The problem was ... Cybersource.   They have been CRS's (and other customers) payment processor since the beginning.  Unfortunately they decided to implement a new API and it screwed up CRS and a number of other businesses.  That's why billing has been screwy.  CRS had to put in a new system quickly and without any notice from Cybersource - and new systems are bound to have problems.

That was at the end of September beginning of October ....they double billed me at the beginning of  December.  and if CRS Know they are double billing customers they should be checking for it....not waiting on the off chance  customer's discover it themselves  .... even an email to customers  advising them to check their accounts would have been somthing 

..I still lost money as they didn't take into account  the cost of paying from abroad....and well,  billing error or not  if somebody takes my money when the should't  billing  error or not  I've a right to be annoyed about it....and at the very least a get proper apology... 

not  that "thanks for your patients" BS

Edited by TheCat

4 minutes ago, TheCat said:

That was at the end of September beginning of October ....they double billed me at the beginning of  December.  and if CRS Know they are double billing customers they should be checking for it....not waiting on the off chance  customer's discover it themselves  .... even an email to customers  advising them to check their accounts would have been somthing 

..I still lost money as they didn't take into account  the cost of paying from abroad....and well,  billing error or not  if somebody takes my money when the should't  billing  error or not  I've a right to be annoyed about it....and at the very least a get proper apology... 

not  that "thanks for your patients" BS

It took 45 days for the new payment system to go in.  So that's mid-November from end of September.  If you recall, while they were putting in the new system, some of us were using Paypal in the meantime.  But because of problems with the new system, they were having to manually go in and fix accounts.  My secondary account is acting up at the moment as of the other day.   I'm not concerned about it because I just unsubscribed it cause I have my phoenix account under Hero sub now.  I understand why you're upset but most of the team are volunteers and are putting the fires out as they pop up.

2 minutes ago, phoenix said:

It took 45 days for the new payment system to go in.  So that's mid-November from end of September.  If you recall, while they were putting in the new system, some of us were using Paypal in the meantime.  But because of problems with the new system, they were having to manually go in and fix accounts.  My secondary account is acting up at the moment as of the other day.   I'm not concerned about it because I just unsubscribed it cause I have my phoenix account under Hero sub now.  I understand why you're upset but most of the team are volunteers and are putting the fires out as they pop up.

yes i kow they are having trouble I lent  one of my accounts out the other day   when somebody couldn't get on with theirs 

BUT volunteers isn't an excuses when comes to dealing with other peoples money..  it just isn't. i'm more pissed about being told Im overreacting when somebody has take £30 quid from one of the accounts I  pay for... You dont think I actually need them all do you.

No one is more frustrated than us lol.  And to make matters worse the moving of the servers may have affected the past billing problems and they may not be gone.  We are researching a new flood of tickets today and determining if we still have outstanding, repeated billing, account status issues.  We can see our subscribers getting more frustrated and we are committed to resolving it.  We do apologize.  Its fair to say that moving our servers was poorly timed with the billing provider change but both were due it was due factors beyond our control.  We have done pretty good at scheduling tasks based in our development timeline and time available to the volunteers but these were two unexpected time suckers !

Give us another billing cycle and these persistent issues should be resolved.  It's out top priority atm. 

S!