• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pshootr

Can't log in, pay of find account LOST

3 posts in this topic

Oct, had a very hard time paying subscription, took 4 days of no access for CRS to sort it out.  Last month, same thing happened and I decided not to spend hours trying to pay.  I sent one request in..  Now I look for my account and nothing is there.

original handle "killerp"     

When I try forgot password, says no account try again.   Never had this problem in 18 years....  maybe because server is being moved?

1 hour ago, pshootr said:

Oct, had a very hard time paying subscription, took 4 days of no access for CRS to sort it out.  Last month, same thing happened and I decided not to spend hours trying to pay.  I sent one request in..  Now I look for my account and nothing is there.

original handle "killerp"     

When I try forgot password, says no account try again.   Never had this problem in 18 years....  maybe because server is being moved?

Correct.. With the server moving, many services will be unavailable. They will be turned back on as soon as they can.. 

Yup, accounts/billing are down ATM

Put in a support ticket and i'll get to them as soon as it comes back online

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0