Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CHIMM

Colocation Move Communication

nily5000

Friday Dec 27th 

Noon Start.

You heard it here first (I know a guy in vegas)

S!

LIES

• Like 1

Paddyo

Merry Christmas, Rats. I hope you all are taking a good break. The game will always be worth waiting for. Thanks for all you do. 

TMAN

News Flash:  The game server is coming up.  Try logging into the game.  If you still showing the campaign offline at the Playgate screen then your DNS needs to be flushed and updated.  But with 15 min or so, your DNS should redirect to the Portland servers and the live campaign. Steam accounts do not have access yet. Steam connectivity is our next priority.

delems

Great, will test.

I stalled out at chat connection, then got network error.

Will test again in a while.

I'm in!

Edited by delems

B2K
1 minute ago, delems said:

Great, will test.

I stalled out at chat connection, then got network error.

Will test again in a while.

It may take a bit for the new IP to propagate through the DNS system.  

tater

I got on, Arena locked. For some reason the Mac version launches Safari with a twitter widget (showing nothing).

Meaning Safari pops up (a browser I don't even use). No widget in the launcher app is visible, I don't want WW2OL telling my computer to launch an app I don't want it to launch (which in fact would be ANY app that is not ww2ol, ever).

How do I turn this off?

Edited by tater
  • Like 2

B2K
22 minutes ago, choad said:

I authenticate fine - it just won't let you spawn anything - says arena is locked (as tater said). So appears not much to be checked out ATM - will check back later.

Yep we're beating the subscription/allowed units table into submission.  

ian77

Most of the spawn list is "red" unavailable, and it varies from mission to mission just what you can and cannot spawn... sometimes you can select a rifle sometimes they are red... spawning into game world still locked.

delems

*** For some reason the Mac version launches Safari with a twitter widget (showing nothing).

Agree, this needs to be fixed (removed).

• Like 1

Elfin

I can not get in at all with my Mac.

Begins loading. Doesn't load. Sends me to wwiionline page. But that doesn't load either.

Some help would be good.

I just happened to get in here cause I click on a link in a discord chat and it took me to the forums.

S!

Elfin

Ok! Tried again after about 15 min or so....seems to have got me in .

S!

• Like 1

delems

I was in, but lost power - now I can't get back in.

Will keep trying.

Blah, still can't get in - network error.

Woot- think i got in.

Edited by delems

blakeh

Migrations  are always tricky.  I have been through a few of them and it always goes a bit slower than expected.   The rats are doing great

sorry that it impacted time with your families during the holiday period.   
thanks for the effort

TheCat

I've noticed that my ping has gone up about a third, were I was stable green at about 120  I'm now stable amber at about 160, is that because the severs are now all the way over on the west coast, or is there something else going on.

Edited by TheCat

blkfalcon

Portland, Oregon.....that's US west coast.

Another note: Is there a new IP addy so that we can plug into tracer route, MTR etc...to check our packet routing status?

TheCat
9 minutes ago, blkfalcon said:

Portland, Oregon.....that's US west coast.

Another note: Is there a new IP addy so that we can plug into tracer route, MTR etc...to check our packet routing status?

meant west coast lol  (or as people on discord would say "that's mouse east".) Im in the UK.

Edited by TheCat