• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
ian77

Payment Problem

43 posts in this topic

I have had a couple of emails from Paypal to tell me that 2 subscriptions have renewed, however neither shows as active - is this likely just down to the server move? 

S! ian 

Well billing support isnt available, hence my post here, and my wondering if it was just server move related?

Just activated ian77

Looks like billing went through and didnt activate your sub again

I admit this is getting ridiculous

Whats the other account?

Pete, I don't envy you these days lol.

Flooded with tickets and forum complaints. 

Good job, buddy. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, PITTPETE said:

Just activated ian77

Whats the other account?

Weejocky 

Pete you are a star!

S!

I appreciate everything you guys are doing to try and resolve this, but it's getting a bit ridiculous, isn't it?  We've had some fairly major billing problems for what, 2 months now?  And now people like @ian77 and myself (and others) who want to play can't because we can't get logged in or change billing or even pay?  Sorry, I know you guys have to be frustrated too, but come on.....

2 minutes ago, PITTPETE said:

DWalin do you have a solution?

We'd love to know

Listen I'm not blaming you for the problem, I get you all are frustrated.  But you have a lot of people that are wanting to play and can't.  Some of the attitudes that I've seen toward it, that WE the players are the ones overreacting, that's what is ticking people off.  

1 person likes this

Both accounts are able to log in again, plus my  steam account as well.  Thanks! S!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, ian77 said:

Dang, back to the account is inactive message for weejocky, but ian77 is okay so far.

sorry, weejockey was ruled offside by VAR

2 hours ago, TheCat said:

sorry, weejockey was ruled offside by VAR

Seriously, just dont... such a farce.. FA has decided LiVARpool just have to win..........

Still cant get weejocky account into the game. Ian77 (apart from red spawn errors) still works, and my steam account works but has virtually everything showing as red.

Edited by ian77