Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
ian77

Tier Progression

ian77

We have been stuck in same tier for 2 weeks, allies fighting Tiger, 4G and Stug 3G with baby sherms.

T0 and T1 were over in 7 days, so why do allies have to face tiger tier week after week?

Where is s76 and m10? 

One week of advantage = game play/historical flavour similar to T0 matty advantage for allies, but it is 2 full weeks and shows no sign of ending.

• Like 1

MikeAZ

See the source image

delems

S76 is tier 4 pretty sure.

And there been no game last 5 days... but ya, would think tier 3 should come pretty soon.

ian77
1 hour ago, delems said:

S76 is tier 4 pretty sure.

And there been no game last 5 days... but ya, would think tier 3 should come pretty soon.

But we started t1, and have had T3, in so far as sherm/stug3G/P4G are here as well as tiger - not asking for Firefly and Achilles yet, just the s76 and M10. We should have had a Tier change before the servers move, same as the previous two tier upgrades 7 days apart. Now we are 14 days in this tier, and I realise the move has changed everything, but it would be good to know that allies will get improved tanks "soon"* albeit who knows who will be able to spawn them....

Edited by ian77

aef

I back on monday playing again and i intend on using vikers to kill their tiger

OHM

It appears that RDP in game is stuck and we are looking for the reason why.  Just as soon as we find the rock in the gear we will remove it and get Tier 3 in game.  

aef

Appears rdp is “stuck” again?

OHM

I try to have tiers move at the same rate .... but this last tier is going to be a little longer as i am very pressed for time this past week .   I will try and get the next tier in Saturday night as that will be Tier3 and requires the US to be placed manually on the map and supply turned on.   The other tiers are automatically advanced 

goreblimey

So tier 2 (THE AXIS Wonder Tier) will exist for way too long again....You wonder why the Allies keep thinking they are being shafted. 

I understand and sympathise that you're RL impinges on this Tier progression update, but honestly it needs a solution. If i was a paying customer , o wait I am, I would not be happy.

• Like 3

sajuk

@ goreblimey

yeah the game tier is total unfair.

Only Tier 2 is a Axis strong tier.

All others tiers Axis is stuff is much weaker.

If we make tier 2 also to a allied one side wounder time the game is dead.

• Like 1

goreblimey

Tier 2 is your strong tier , how long would you like it to last......

Sign in to follow this