• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nc0gnet0

subscription inactive - can't log in to pay

15 posts in this topic

Just as the title says, I am on the month to month plan, usually use paypal. Can't visit my account page to make a payment. Please help. 

Pop mine in there too.  Updated billing method, but it won't take the payment or show a change in the billing method

Come on guys, can we get this fixed? I received 2 emails recently both stating everything was ok. Now I went to log on this morning and it says Inactive. 

It is Okay your moved the servers and EXCELLENT work btw

I am very understanding but payment and account is what you need to finans the game and so the attention for that issue is VERY important for you guys :) 

BTW Piitpete answer me and I know it is in good hands :) 

Edited by axeinc

39 minutes ago, PITTPETE said:

Put in support tickets please

Bebop no one wants this fixed more than me.

Already did.  Appreciate you

My daughter tryed to update her billing for 30 minutes. Shes done.

I also tryed after being gone for a few months, didn't work.

Never seen a game where you had so many problems trying to give your money away...…….lol

1 hour ago, PITTPETE said:

Put in support tickets please

Bebop no one wants this fixed more than me.

I did Pete. About an hour, hour and a half ago

I paid two months ago for one month, money was gone by paypal, but couldn't play. Opened tickets no reply, then opened case with paypal, Xoom himself answered me and it worked... for  a day. account inactive again, tickets not being answered, i stopped playing. Wasn't this account save your time. I'm also very disappointed, that there was not christmas update this year. I might have solved my problem, if i would have been able to post here, i wasn't. I know you work hard and CRS 2.0 was a success story, but over the last two years, you made some really unfortunate moves imo.

Sorry. but that is absolutely not true arado

I answer EVERY single support ticket personnally

I also manage all disputes that come in through the new billing sytem we were forced to move to with minimal notice.

I understand everyone's frustration but not telling the truth is counterproductive to the overall suceess of the games future

You know what happens if all the volunteers just get frustrated and leave?

No more game:(

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, PITTPETE said:

Sorry. but that is absolutely not true arado

I answer EVERY single support ticket personnally

I also manage all disputes that come in through the new billing sytem we were forced to move to with minimal notice.

I understand everyone's frustration but not telling the truth is counterproductive to the overall suceess of the games future

You know what happens if all the volunteers just get frustrated and leave?

No more game:(

I can only say PITTPETE help me out and also knows he helped others to, so frustration os Okay to have BUT the attack on CTS and supportteam it is NOT Okay.

I has played this game since 2002 and was away for nearly 2 years and come back to and MUST better game before I was away.

The CRS team is handel all in and prober way and also reply to the player.

I think you shall consider and excuse to PITTPETE and the support team for your behavior and I try really to be nice and fair in this even you not feel that in my respond but hoping you can try to see it for another angel :) 

Edited by axeinc

49 minutes ago, arado234 said:

Then i did something wrong, sorry. One should at least have access to the help section of the forum then. 

Well spoken and we can all make some fails :) 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0