Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Stats page (CSR)

derfflingr

Stats page is up, but didn't record anything from my missions this evening.  Assume it still needs to be synced with the game servers in some fashion? I know its not the highest priority ATM, but like to see who I killed, as I don't always remember to check mission AAR.

I also sometimes like to see what killed me. You get their name in the AAR, but not their weapon (at least to my knowledge). 

On a related note, there are rumors and reports that the statsgruppen squad is in a state of crisis awaiting the return of a functioning CSR. They must be provided some relief! 

Thanks for the update

Until it's synched, we will invade OT and threads spam them about the game they pay to access secure forums. 

1 hour ago, ian77 said:

no stats........ 

Matamor is so sad i am worried ,maybe we should have a stat intervention?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aef said:

Matamor is so sad i am worried ,maybe we should have a stat intervention?

Great idea! We should all post any spare stats we have to help mata during this difficult time! 

So please if you have any spare stats, post them here for matamor.

Thank you.

S! Ian 

• Like 1

I has put up en ticket for over 20 caps and 40 kills never got on stat page answer was there was aware of it 

I dont mind wait but time and for me stats is not some I be awake all night about it comes when it comes I belive CRS team ahs ALLOT one there mind atm :)

I suggest lets stay low and give CRS team some peace to solve it, in my years of playing since 2002 CRS team ahs NOT run away from there words and I trust them to solve it

2 hours ago, ian77 said:

Great idea! We should all post any spare stats we have to help mata during this difficult time! 

So please if you have any spare stats, post them here for matamor.

Thank you.

Thanks for the thoughts guys, my life has changed, even my two black cats don't recognize me

• Like 1

I seen stats are back up , but still missing last 5 days , will that be added in soon ?

• Registered Users

Map works if you wait until it finishes . Takes a couple minutes . not sure about Stats or Squad tools .

And Stats is not just one server .

• 3 weeks later...
  • B2K locked this topic