Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

dre21

Recent E-mail , XOOM

dre21

Dear CRS , I think the reason why you have not seen all the players come back to subscription based account is that the new Billing system keep quite a few players out of it , they have tried multiple times and just can't sign up like they used to be able to do with the old system . Be it whatever.

I have a Squad mate that gave up on it till CRS fixes it , many don't send in tickets and if they do and they don't get a response they give up. 

Others like my Squadmate says it's CRS's problem to fix . He refuses to send in a ticket . 

There can't be any exclusions like one needs a certain browser or any of that . BILLING needs to work no matter what .

I know there is Steam , there is PayPal.  But like myself I use the WWIIOL billing and if it wouldn't work , I might not be under the paying customers myself.

Just trying to give ya an idea.

CHIMM
11 minutes ago, dre21 said:

Dear CRS , I think the reason why you have not seen all the players come back to subscription based account is that the new Billing system keep quite a few players out of it , they have tried multiple times and just can't sign up like they used to be able to do with the old system . Be it whatever.

I have a Squad mate that gave up on it till CRS fixes it , many don't send in tickets and if they do and they don't get a response they give up. 

Others like my Squadmate says it's CRS's problem to fix . He refuses to send in a ticket . 

There can't be any exclusions like one needs a certain browser or any of that . BILLING needs to work no matter what .

I know there is Steam , there is PayPal.  But like myself I use the WWIIOL billing and if it wouldn't work , I might not be under the paying customers myself.

Just trying to give ya an idea.

The billing issues were unforeseen. Given the short amount of time we had to remedy, I'm impressed we were able to pull it together! As everyone knows it's not up to par yet and the kinks are getting worked out. The new billing software works GREAT (as of today) for:

• creating new accounts
  • updating payment information
  • updating subscription levels

Some players experience a confirmed billing, but show "inactive" or "grace" on their subscription, and is what's being worked on.

Timing sucked for this to happen while we moved server co-locations... but it did. I personally have stepped up to help in any way, and have helped MANY players over the past several weeks.  The "inactive" or "grace" issue is VERY simple to fix (usually 30 seconds or so). Communicate with us through support. You can also message me in Discord or Slack (if you are in HC). There are only a few of us RAT's that have billing access. 

dre21

Mine worked fine , I'm just trying to let ya know why some might have not returned.

I completely understand that the timing was bad, same reason why I waited till you had the billing system updated and did not go through PayPal.  Especially after I read some of the issues that some had.

Double billed but locked out of the server , or payment went through just to loose access 2 weeks later. These are the things that would [censored] me off. When it comes to money and being taking out of my account stuff needs to be spot on.

And I'm sure many feel the same.

Again just throwing a reason out there why some might have not returned.

• Like 1

removed1

I had the same problem and tried 5 to 7 times BEFORE i get it updated and payment taken

I also tried to payment say next payment 23 august 2020 for monthly hero that was lame.

What I make was

1 removed my credit card

2 changed to Premium account

3 Changed back to Hero

4 Make my payment and is was taken

5 Updatet my payment info

6 Checked all and it was solved

But it cant be right we shall do all this and remove and get back and check payment is easy to make online today otherwise find and new supplyer in USA there is many of them

I was patient and get help from PITTET and is was really great help I got from him so the boys doing what there can and all there know me my temper is high when things no is working but older I get more soft I also get dang :) 

dre21
Posted (edited)

Well Huston we have a problem.

Now it says my account is not active last billing cycle was Dec 16th. Today is January the 2nd that leaves me 14 days till next billing cycle, I signed up as a monthly subscriber at 17.99 a month.

Ironic that this happens now . Right after I posted , I just wanted to log in and play. Ticket will be send in the next 5 min.  Hope it be fixed fast. 

IT'S FIXED , THANK YOU

Edited by dre21