Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

hardcase

CRS Shakeup...

Memoi
On 02/03/2020 at 10:20 AM, DOC said:

Well the debt collectors are chasing me for medical bills and probably will be for the rest of my life. I lost 55 pounds !

It’s when I read these sorts of comments that really make me appreciate the NHS in the UK. 

hardcase

Fortunate...volunteered for the draft in '66 and the VA picks up all cost. Memphis had a new 4 story state of the art facility for the colon cancer and now Fayetteville  built a new 100 million dollar addition. Every 6 months..my pcp calls me in, last big treatment was cataract removal in both eyes, outsourced, remember my attitude if you are alive, what can they take from you. At my age credit is just a hassle and at yours also...Don't worry be happy, listen to the 3 little birds, everything is gonna be alright. Blow your Didgeridoo, screw a Roo, buy a Sheila a brew, take a walk about, get some anti Ds, throw rocks at a Croc, get some anti d. Life is just drink, eat, mate and help get off the planet. All the rest is just garbage.\

BTW..I went on anti D, about 2 months ago....I can follow thru again...

Hard

I am a premium account holder...I feel slighted...still,  Pipette..;)

Edited by hrdcse

DOC

I'm just playing the living [censored] out of my guitars right now.

gavalink
2 hours ago, DOC said:

I'm just playing the living [censored] out of my guitars right now.

What guitars (and amps) do you have?

My equipment:

'97 Fender Custom Shop fretless Jazz Bass

1958 Juzek 3/4 upright- carved

2001 Shen 3/4 upright- laminated

Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0- bass amp

Bose L1 Model II - sound system

DOC

I have a bunch of partscasters I made ... they are actually nice, enough that I am building a custom Jazz Bass for a client (my first actually) at present ... basically because the guy had played a partscaster I made while I was sick last year. Hand carved strat body married to an FSR (Fender Special Run) Jazzmaster neck ... and loaded with some old 50's tech wide field pickups and a Danelectro lippy wired Fralin style for 7-way switching. Stylish finish too, no doubt helped.

Last Christmas I auctioned off a custom trans-blue partscaster loaded with Mojo Tone goodness and custom wiring that is a copy of Fralin switching. With a P-90 in the back.

I have a more traditional 'Bacco burst with a '63 vibe going on (which I use in altered tuning) and my old warhorse 1st partscaster I ever built, the super lightweight. <- under 6 pounds !

I also have a Telecaster (copy) Thinline/335/Rickenbacker Capri hyrid that is quite interesting, with 2 x P90's in it and an arched top with 2 f-holes. I didn't make this one.

All played through a Fender 60w Blues DeVille 212 or, more often nowadays ... a Bugera v22 that's been slightly hot-rodded.

You can see the partscasters here.  

https://www.facebook.com/Mudguard-Guitars-110935020466594/

Edited by DOC

hardcase

So..you have time, a need and a not common skill. You know what to do.....so do it. Make the thing that makes the music.

Hard

DOC

I'm doing what I can. The biggest hurdle is having enough to not lose it all before progress can be made. It costs me $2000 a month to survive, if nothing ever goes wrong. There's a path up here on the cliff side but it's pretty narrow, and crumbles along the edges.

DOC

Doing my first commission job (a custom Jazz Bass) right now. It is going to be a really nice looking piece. Play great too, but that's always a given (priority #1 !)

I hope this river keeps trucking along. I might drift into the best time of my life. So unexpected.