TMAN

Operation Iron Justice

57 posts in this topic

0b9d8489a7b222ad83092f8f54b8aa1a.png
https://gyazo.com/0b9d8489a7b222ad83092f8f54b8aa1a

Next Sunday, January 19th starting at 9:00 AM server time we will be holding our next High Command led live server event! Join us for "Operation Iron Justice" This will be an armor warfare focused event with "all armor access" for all players. Now is the time reach out your squaddies and plan a squad reunion for Operation Iron Justice. Expect big combined arms battles!! Hope to see you there!

2 people like this

lol, at first glance at the title,, I wondered if this thread was about the big axis para drop last night. I think it was on Jarny? Pretty cool, I wonder if anyone on the ground got a screen shot.

23 minutes ago, hillstorm said:

lol, at first glance at the title,, I wondered if this thread was about the big axis para drop last night. I think it was on Jarny? Pretty cool, I wonder if anyone on the ground got a screen shot.

No screenies but i was there on the ground and it looked pretty cool with all those JU52's. 

1 hour ago, choad said:

No screenies but i was there on the ground and it looked pretty cool with all those JU52's. 

Yeah. I don't think we lasted long once we got on the ground, but it was fun .. reminded me of some of those videos I've seen from the 'olden days' of the game. 

Back to the original topic ... sounds like a cool op. I know this game has been around awhile, and has a "mature" player base .... but we have to stop catering to the 'ol geezers schedule. Who under 60 in the U.S. can attend the early morning/midday events? I assure you that after dark, during the evenings (U.S. prime time) there is much fun to be had.  Throw the younger, drunker, better looking subscribers a bone .... just once, i dare you.

1 person likes this

Gunna bring it in an R35. Reckon I'll be so late to the battle that everyone else will be dead by the time I arrive, and so the field will ultimately be mine!

Been out of the game for nearly a month, is server time different now that the thing is in Oregon?

Server time is now Pacific Standard Time (PST).

If your in-game open chat and type .time

S!

1 person likes this

Also, remember we have the capability to email squads individually.  This includes active and non-active former squaddies.

If you would like an email sent to all your current and former squaddies let me know.  Send me PM with the email details.

S!

5 hours ago, TMAN said:

Also, remember we have the capability to email squads individually.  This includes active and non-active former squaddies.

If you would like an email sent to all your current and former squaddies let me know.  Send me PM with the email details.

S!

Been down that road before and NOTHING came of it i was supposed to get an email list of former active squaddies but got zilch ,tried 3 times and nothing.....if you would like please send all active and inactive AEF squad members a pm about the op 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:37 PM, choad said:

Back to the original topic ... sounds like a cool op. I know this game has been around awhile, and has a "mature" player base .... but we have to stop catering to the 'ol geezers schedule. Who under 60 in the U.S. can attend the early morning/midday events? I assure you that after dark, during the evenings (U.S. prime time) there is much fun to be had.  Throw the younger, drunker, better looking subscribers a bone .... just once, i dare you.

Most 30 year olds would die on my working schedule.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Kilemall said:

Most 30 year olds would die on my working schedule.

Yeah yeah i know

On ‎13‎-‎01‎-‎2020 at 4:58 AM, eesti said:

Woot!!!

Time to bring a Char!

I'll meet you there on the 20th!

Eesti I will hunt you down :) you can run but not hide :) 

1) how long will it go?

2) I will be at church praying for the allies.

c) @ choad we old guys made murica great.

5 hours ago, choad said:

Yeah yeah i know

It's all that walking to school for miles going uphill both ways in the freezing cold and liking it that way.

3 hours ago, propa said:

5p7N0OO.jpg

+10 /   We need a gallery and archive to preserve Propa's brilliant work. And maybe sell posters or collections of his work. S! 

This is a TANK event right...so Sappers, Shrekkers and Tank Busting flyboys arent invited right ?    ..LOL

Pardon my cynicism :)

Edited by goreblimey